pointplace

Best restaurants in Terminal 21?

Anything people can recommend?

I tried to look and seems its mostly foodcourt, but is there also slightly more high end restaurants?

In china they have the food court in the basement and the nice restaurants on the top floor, wondering if its the same in Bangkok?

yeah also there s a food court in basement floor. its good. lots of small shops

i recommend you try tim ho wan. 3. floor i guess

This is a few months late, but the main food court is on the 5th floor. Many shops have items that are as low as 25-30 baht. Around the food court are many inexpensive to mid priced restaurants. The 4th floor is also filled with mostly mid price restaurants. There are a few other places to eat on other floors including Tim Wo Han, but you were probably in the food court on one of the basement levels that has mostly western fast food restaurants.

The food court in the lower basement level has some interesting places to eat. 

There is a branch of the Taiwanese dim sum chain Din Tai Fung.  They are usually located in more upscale locations and pretty crowded.  This branch is much less crowded than others I have eaten in.  It would probably do more business on one of the higher floors where there are more upscale restaurants.  There is also a branch of Japanese ramen chain Ippudo which feature pork based tonkatsu ramen.   Also, there is a very moderately priced teppanyaki restaurant that serves pretty good food for the price.

1 minute ago, Rogue1 said:

The food court in the lower basement level has some interesting places to eat. 

There is a branch of the Taiwanese dim sum chain Din Tai Fung.  They are usually located in more upscale locations and pretty crowded.  This branch is much less crowded than others I have eaten in.  It would probably do more business on one of the higher floors where there are more upscale restaurants.  There is also a branch of Japanese ramen chain Ippudo which feature pork based tonkatsu ramen.   Also, there is a very moderately priced teppanyaki restaurant that serves pretty good food for the price.

The only issue with Terminal 21 restaurants is that they tend to close fairly early...I took a GG there around 10ish and most places were winding down.

Had some cool Korean and Thai bbqs on the lower level food court can’t reme the exact names but there is KFC also can’t recommend the colonel enough :P