Sign in to follow this  
pointplace

Sofitel Sukhumvit

I stayed there in early October last year. Fantastic hotel with amazing rooms ( i had a standard Luxury Room).

The rooftop bar is a great place for a cocktail before heading down with your girl.

Was never any comments from the staff when I brought girls up (5 times).

What i love about Sofitel is that they offer a choice of early check in or late check out to Gold members, and you can purchase a late check out for about 25% of a full day fee (5pm check out).

I know many people feel that the 5* hotels are not worth the money compared to the rest thats on offer. But coming from Scandinavia its amazing being able to get a 5* hotel room for around 130 USD per night.

I'll definitely add the Sofitel to the hotel short list! I'd much rather pay the extra for a decent bed and decent shower good to hear they are guest friendly and have a rooftop bar!

I had this place booked and ready but i deferred to the galleria 10. Think ot was due to the amount of ladyboy street walkers i normally take back staff wouldnt like it. The place looks stunning

For a European i feel its amazing value! As an Accor gold member i got an offer for the Pullman Sukhumvit so I think I will try that out in May, being near the shopping center and Soi Cowboy, but Sofitel definately set the bar really high, so curious to see if Pullman can deliver as well.