Maxwell86

Flight at 1am

Headed to Thailand soon and my flight home out of BKK leaves at 1am.

Wondering if any hotels may do a partial or late night check out...?

I may be staying at Majestic Grande for few nights early in trip...

Suspect I can just check bags and have fun during day/eve but would be nice to shower before long flight back to USA. Expect I need to be at airport a few hours early...

thx

Wouldn't it be nice had Tourism Auth planned for showers at Swampy ... like Incheon

Paradiso & Cozy @ 10 on Soi 10 Paradiso is the cheaper of the two.

DaBed near Nana Plaza Soi 4 is dirt cheap (and reasonably acceptable)

Surely there are others.

Headed to Thailand soon and my flight home out of BKK leaves at 1am.

Wondering if any hotels may do a partial or late night check out...?

I may be staying at Majestic Grande for few nights early in trip...

Suspect I can just check bags and have fun during day/eve but would be nice to shower before long flight back to USA. Expect I need to be at airport a few hours early...

thx

MG will grant you a late check out till 6, exceptionally till 8pm (if you are a regular and your room is booked for a late check in) for 50%of the rate.

In case you dont opt for that, You can leave your bags at concierge at any time and you can take a shower beforehand heading to airport by using the Fl 3 gymn restrooms.

Edited by scottie1954

If your flight is at 1am, you must be at the airport at 11pm at the latest. That means, you must leave lower Sukhumvit, resp. Soi 2, around 10pm. Negotiate a late check-out with Majestic Grande. Normally, they do it for 50% of the rate you paid. If you are a regular returning customer, they could even waive it, but it is doubtful.

My plan in your case would be to get an early ST with a ladyboy, then check out around 8pm, get a dinner somewhere around the hotel (there are many options), then take a taxi to the airport.

Try to stay in the hotel I stay.. Its cheap 650 for economy room and 900 for twin beds.. all have wifi, good room and clean, nice area.. its in soi 11'.. Business Inn

Sent from my MHA-L29 using Tapat

I got your PM (offer as well)... but no details, pics, reviews of yourself :)

i have left main bag with concierge @ hotel & kept small backpack with change of close on my person . When was getting close to having to leave for airport , have visted one of the “better” massage joints & had nice massage followed by a shower/ change of clothes . Typically that cost me about 1000baht , but hey the pre flight massage & shower works for me .

I normally leave around the sane time. I just pay 50% of daily rate and leave straight from the hotel! Cant be bothered to muck around on my last day there! Whats an extra 1000 baht at the end of a trip!

Can someone please recommend a hotel in Bangkok (preferably around lower Sukhumvit, Silom is okay too) or a booking site where you can book half day rates in advance?

That means where you can book a very late check-out, say 6 PM or even 7 PM, already in advance.

My usual get-to hotels and booking sites don't seem to offer this...:(

On the one hand I want to avoid having to pay the full daily rate and on the other hand I also want to have late check-out confirmed in advance already, as this will be high season with possibly very high occupancy rates...

The hotel should be in the *** - **** range (around 2000 - 3000 B) and nice enough for a three or four days' stay. Nice pool's a very very big plus...

Thanks

Edited by Thanks