sornierob

Hus Hin Hotel Recommendation?

i have looked back through the fairly recent threads on Hua Hin but cant find any hotel reports and of course searching in impossible (2 3-letter words). Recs for a good value LB-friendly hotel close to bars/pick up ateas? Thanks

i have looked back through the fairly recent threads on Hua Hin but cant find any hotel reports and of course searching in impossible (2 3-letter words). Recs for a good value LB-friendly hotel close to bars/pick up ateas? Thanks

Try The Thipurai Hotel there is a city one and a beach one have stayed at the city one very close to the action and reasonably priced and no issues with guests other one i have used is lamaison a little further out but only a 5 minute walk to bars nicer hotel with a good pool

i can tell you where not to stay ... the Ibis.

very small rooms, dirty, moldy, shit Internet, staff won't motivate, horrible food ... did i say very small rooms?

Try The Thipurai Hotel there is a city one and a beach one have stayed at the city one very close to the action and reasonably priced and no issues with guests other one i have used is lamaison a little further out but only a 5 minute walk to bars nicer hotel with a good pool

we talkin' about the same town?

maybe the place has changed.

Any experience with Baan Manthanara?

BTW. Sorry about the thread name. Fat fingered and didnt catch small print on phone.

See my last post about my fat finger.

No experience with Baan Manthanara but the others i mentioned are good value good size rooms especially lamaison which also does a good breakfast