Sign in to follow this  
Rodrigo

Hotel near cirb

I am just stopping for one night. I arrive in the evening and depart the next day at noon.

So looking for a decent hotel near cirb. I don't want to pay over the top for just a night's sleep.

Any recommendations?

Thank you very much.

I have stayed at Galleria 10, about 1/4 mile down Soi 10 from CIB. Mid-priced hotel with small but nice rooms. LB friendly and I am sure

most of the CIB girls are familiar with it. There is also a small hotel (it's not the hostel shown on map) on Soi 10 within rock throwing distance from CIB - I can't remember the name of it, but a BM here posted pics and a brief review as I recall.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g293916-d1950652-Reviews-Galleria_10_Sukhumvit-Bangkok.html

Galleria 10 Bangkok Hotel By Compass Hospitality.png

Thank you very much Oliver. I just wanted to go there instead of moving about the place as then a quick shower and I am there and a decent sleep and ready for my next flight out noon the next day.

I have stayed at Galleria 10, about 1/4 mile down Soi 10 from CIB. Mid-priced hotel with small but nice rooms. LB friendly and I am sure

most of the CIB girls are familiar with it. There is also a small hotel (it's not the hostel shown on map) on Soi 10 within rock throwing distance from CIB - I can't remember the name of it, but a BM here posted pics and a brief review as I recall.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g293916-d1950652-Reviews-Galleria_10_Sukhumvit-Bangkok.html

attachicon.gifGalleria 10 Bangkok Hotel By Compass Hospitality.png

I think you are referring to Cozy at Ten

http://www.bangkokladyboys.net/forum/index.php?/topic/7571-cosy-at-ten-nearest-hotel-to-check-in-bar-soi-10/?hl=cozy

It is the closest you can get to CIRB, 5 meters from the back door entrance. I booked myself a room there for Sunday the 12th, the last day of my upcoming short trip this week, 1400 bath

Paradiso ia also very close and even better quality. It should be around 1900 bath

Just catch the BTS it will be quicker and so much cheaper

Thank you very much. But I have heavy luggage so BTS is not an option.

Say no to grief

I have booked the Paradise. How is the traffic in the early night from the airport to that area?

Its the traffic @ that area more than to that will most likely be some hinderance . Other side of sukhumvit rd not so much . Anyway , you got heavy bags sooooo...

I have booked the Paradise. How is the traffic in the early night from the airport to that area?

Same, also booked it but I will use the Airport Rail link and BTS.

Same, also booked it but I will use the Airport Rail link and BTS.

Instead of bts, it's quicker to take the airport rail to makkasan then the mrt to asoke.

There is a good low priced hotel right in front. Perfect

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Yup. Cozy at ten. Ticks all my boxes for one or two night stays and just 1400/1600b night including a mediocre breakfast but at least coffee is decent.