Benzjy and Lovi Poe

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Eddie Kramer

Eddie Kramer

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 06:21 PM

On Craigslist I found two LBs, both very hot. One called Benzjy and one apparently calls Lovi Poe. I've been chatting with them and am considering an incall with one of them next week. I was wondering if anyone has experience with either of them and can share their some details?

I'm a newb to the site by the way so apologies if they may already be fairly known and I'm just being ignorant!

#2 black5569

black5569

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 06:24 PM

On Craigslist I found two LBs, both very hot. One called Benzjy and one apparently calls Lovi Poe. I've been chatting with them and am considering an incall with one of them next week. I was wondering if anyone has experience with either of them and can share their some details?

I'm a newb to the site by the way so apologies if they may already be fairly known and I'm just being ignorant!

Do you have fotos?

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

#3 Eddie Kramer

Eddie Kramer

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 06:25 PM

The one in the nurses uniform is Benzjy, the one in black is Lovi Poe

Attached Images

• IMG_2583.PNG
  • IMG_2584.PNG

#4 DeepnHard

DeepnHard

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,098 posts
  • Interests:Nice asses, ladyboy hostage takers, insect invasions, and interesting psychiatric disorders.

Posted 23 October 2017 - 09:37 AM

On Craigslist I found two LBs, both very hot. One called Benzjy and one apparently calls Lovi Poe. I've been chatting with them and am considering an incall with one of them next week.

If you do, please let us know how it goes. There are so many requests for info yet so little feedback on what happened. Makes one wonder. Its good for the rest of us to know how things turned out, *even* if it wasnt so good. We are all grown up enough to not reject a girl flat out because of what one person says.

Edited by DeepnHard, 23 October 2017 - 09:40 AM.

• LB4me2 likes this
"Life is too important to take seriously." -- Corky Siegel

#5 damoxuk

damoxuk

LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 208 posts

Posted 23 October 2017 - 09:40 AM

Last i was in bkk 3 weeks ago i added lovi poe on wechat she said she very horny wanted me go fuck her brains out. Pity i was with someone i would have been there like a rat up a drain pipe.

#6 Boomerang

Boomerang

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,554 posts

Posted 23 October 2017 - 10:29 AM

Benzjy doesnt mind a drink anyway . :P

#7 sohappy111

sohappy111

LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 24 October 2017 - 10:48 AM

She doesnt mind a drink at all. When was she rechristened as Benzy? I knew her by another name when she was at Guess Bar. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users