Bangkok Ladyboys Forum
Eddie Kramer

Benzjy and Lovi Poe

On Craigslist I found two LBs, both very hot. One called Benzjy and one apparently calls Lovi Poe. I've been chatting with them and am considering an incall with one of them next week. I was wondering if anyone has experience with either of them and can share their some details?

I'm a newb to the site by the way so apologies if they may already be fairly known and I'm just being ignorant!

On Craigslist I found two LBs, both very hot. One called Benzjy and one apparently calls Lovi Poe. I've been chatting with them and am considering an incall with one of them next week. I was wondering if anyone has experience with either of them and can share their some details?

I'm a newb to the site by the way so apologies if they may already be fairly known and I'm just being ignorant!

Do you have fotos?

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

On Craigslist I found two LBs, both very hot. One called Benzjy and one apparently calls Lovi Poe. I've been chatting with them and am considering an incall with one of them next week.

If you do, please let us know how it goes. There are so many requests for info yet so little feedback on what happened. Makes one wonder. Its good for the rest of us to know how things turned out, *even* if it wasnt so good. We are all grown up enough to not reject a girl flat out because of what one person says.

Edited by DeepnHard