Bangkok Ladyboys Forum
Ropey

Bibaw

Not flaming but promoting a girl, even if in classified, with no much details doesn't add much to the forum.

There are hundreds of girls around...

Perhaps, that's why it was a favour for her, not the forum per se.

Does she wear dress or dress like a guy?

Mainly dresses like a woman, but sometimes like an androgynous guy. If she's coming to meet you, then I'm sure you can specify the look you prefer. She will probably end up with tits, hormones and being a ladyboy full time in future.

dude... bite it! she's cute!

Sent from my SM-G928C using Tapatalk

certainly she is a cute femboy who can quickly be a full size LB given her a couple of devices, bolt ons mainly. The rest seems already there from what we can see.

Feel free to add her when in Bangkok to find out more Scottie. She's not my type, so no review I'm afraid.

can we refer to your nick as “a friend who recommended her”, or you prefer to stay in the background. Certainly not heroing you!

can we refer to your nick as “a friend who recommended her”, or you prefer to stay in the background. Certainly not heroing you!

Of course. She knows I posted it here. She knows my Wechat id is bbjsamael so you can say that, but actually I don't think she cares, she's just really interested in escaping the Thai scene and meeting farangs.

dude... bite it! she's cute!

totally agree. a few pics and basic info, plenty to go on for anyone interested in finding out more. very harsh Scottie!

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

totally agree. a few pics and basic info, plenty to go on for anyone interested in finding out more. very harsh Scottie!

^_^

certainly she is a cute femboy who can quickly be a full size LB given her a couple of devices, bolt ons mainly. The rest seems already there from what we can see.

Let her be who she wants to be, which, now, is obviously androgynous. If I were her, I would have taken issue with being broadcast on here, though!

My friend Bibaw asked me to post this if anyone is looking for a young femboy, shes a student, he English is not great but enough to get by with farangs. She is P4P though has no experience with farangs before, I know her in person though we've not banged, I believe she's versa, though not packing anything bigger than Thai average.

Please only contact her when you're in Bangkok, her Wechat and Line ID are the same: wahwah09df3eb2c98d97e30851339d8bce572794.jpg945da5384c94f70964fcf014aa309d52.jpge0b780ea1062a5c8231f8ef339aeda25.jpg

If she is 5'8", or taller, tell her to contact me if she is interested in getting into modeling, in Japan. I modeled there and still have contacts.

I was actually referring to a report in action. As, apart the later information that followed, it is a fact picture of girls go by the dozen on Internet. How many cute girls result into serial starfish.

I was actually referring to a report in action. As, apart the later information that followed, it is a fact picture of girls go by the dozen on Internet. How many cute girls result into serial starfish.

You have lost me on this one Scottie ???????