Sign in to follow this  
pointplace

Hotels near Nana/Cowboy with big jacuzzi?

Hi all,

I have been looking for a nice big room in the last weekend of september.

Right now I am tempted with the 4 points by sheraton, which has a small hot tub and a terrace (not sure how much noise you can make on that terrace, but i just might have to find out).

This is my default place right now, have anyone stayed there recently and have comments on it?

Or is there something else nearby that you can recommend? My budget is pretty big, so also considering the Marriott.

Thanks!

The Grand Hyatt Erawan has a large hot tub and a very nice pool area - you won't have to scramble around for a lounge chair because they have more than enough. It's a bit away from the action, but it is no farther from Nana Plaza than Sheraton Four Points. I know LBs and GGs love staying at the Grand Hyatt, because they never want to leave the morning after a longtime session and you have to kick them out of the room. I love that hotel.

Join Hyatt's Gold Passport loyalty club if you are not a member. They frequently email special rates for Grand Hyatt, and they are usually very good bargains. A new Park Hyatt opened 1/4 mile away and I am guessing it is draining away some of the Grand Hyatt's customer base, therefore slashed room rates all the time.