23 replies to this topic

#21 lblover1132

lblover1132

LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 12 May 2018 - 05:49 AM

i just called to find out if they are currently under renovations, but they can barely speak a lick of english. she must have thought i was saying "reservations", and kept trying to direct me to the website. so i asked if there was construction going on. no understanding of anything i said from that point on. i asked if there was anyone else there i could speak with. i asked if there was a manager. she said she was not there. eventually with no responses, the lady just hung up. can anyone verify if they are currently doing renovations? i would assume that it would be uncomfortably loud, and would not be interested.

since i arrive late tomorrow night, i'm going to book at the nana hotel for tomorrow. but more than likely will need a nicer place for the remaining five nights. any info or suggestions would be great. thanks!

#22 ladypat65

ladypat65

LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 12 May 2018 - 09:43 AM

i just called to find out if they are currently under renovations, but they can barely speak a lick of english. she must have thought i was saying "reservations", and kept trying to direct me to the website. so i asked if there was construction going on. no understanding of anything i said from that point on. i asked if there was anyone else there i could speak with. i asked if there was a manager. she said she was not there. eventually with no responses, the lady just hung up. can anyone verify if they are currently doing renovations? i would assume that it would be uncomfortably loud, and would not be interested.

since i arrive late tomorrow night, i'm going to book at the nana hotel for tomorrow. but more than likely will need a nicer place for the remaining five nights. any info or suggestions would be great. thanks!

If your on the ground i would really appriecate an update of what exactly is going on and if it is only confined to deluxe rooms.

Ask for Bonnie or Mint on the front desk and they will answer any questions you have.

When work starting, how long etc.

#23 Boomerang

Boomerang

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,785 posts

Posted 12 May 2018 - 08:40 PM

There must be one hundred good options in & around sukhumvit for you to choose . Recomend the hotel review section on the site . Google map of hotels with location & price is a good tool also . if you like dynasty location , then citrus & phachara are right there too .

Edited by Boomerang, 12 May 2018 - 08:46 PM.

• lblover1132 likes this

#24 scot56

scot56

LB Lover

• PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 07:46 PM

As I mentioned Dynasty Grande website blocking bookings for certain rooms are from June. Any disturbance will depend on if only one block of the two is being renovated and how much care they take to minimise noise.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users