shaunpalmer

Dynasty Grande Hotel Soi 6

I have been staying in this hotel for the past 4 years now and I must say I am quite happy overall.

First of all, I like the location on soi 6, makes it very close to action in Nana but still being in a quiet soi.

It is very easy to find for taxi drivers and close to nana BTS walking either way on soi 4 ( for a busy soi) or soi 6 ( for a quiet walk)

Staff is friendly and very helpful. Rooms are quite big and clean.

It is possible to get a suite or a room with balcony for extra money, no point for me since the classic deluxe room is pretty good.

Beds are big enough for 3somes or 4somes and very comfy and dont require joiner fees.

Rooms are very quiet and the construction of the building is that good that I usually sleep with no AC .

The bathroom is big and clean with Shower and BathTube, room service is usually fast and always available.

There is a large pool on the third floor with delivery food or beverages if needed.

Prices start at 1900 THB a night for the regular room, not cheap sure but worth it

Here are some pictures :

attachicon.gifIMG_1016.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_1044.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_1045.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_1046.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_1048.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_1047.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_1050.JPG

The gym is also great and also some nice restaurants close by on Soi 8.

Say no to grief

Yeah great hotel but I found the pool doesn't get much sun and the water was freezing.

Agree 100% re not enough sun.

It isn't the most appealing pool area to laze away an afternoon and work on the tan.

It is a shame because it is so close to Nana and guest friendly ... it's a conundrum!

Agree 100% re not enough sun.

It isn't the most appealing pool area to laze away an afternoon and work on the tan.

It is a shame because it is so close to Nana and guest friendly ... it's a conundrum!

Would think you will get toasted at the pool in the adelphi suites in soi 8.

I could be wrong.

I have stayed in the Park Plaza soi 18 a few times no problems bringing guests they take ID at night but not during the day back very nice pool area, very clos to soi cowboy and not so far to walk to nana great hotel and rooms with glass window looking into bathroom lovely pool area and two restaurants next door as well as hotel restaurant .

I have stayed there a few times and done some vlogs from there.

I like it and would use again.

7-11 nearly next door with a good laundry shop also.

Walking distance from Nana BTS and more importantly the CIRB !!

The gym is also great and also some nice restaurants close by on Soi 8.

Say no to grief

For 55 bucks a night, there is cheaper in the same area and they clean. Why you think this is a good deal?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

My hotel of choice in BKK

Yes the water is cold and it's sheltered from the sun but after a long flight best feeling in the world to cool down in the pool.

On site cafe average but no issues with anyone you take to your room

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.ladyboyspattaya.com/topic/18822-dynasty-grande-suk-soi-6-updates/page-3

there's a sign saying 500 baht for extra guests

they will let you bring two girls in for no charge if it is only for one hour - longer than that and they will charge you 500b for the extra guest.

anybody know this ?

Perhaps opt for a family room instead?

I have stayed there a few times and done some vlogs from there.

I like it and would use again.

7-11 nearly next door with a good laundry shop also.

Walking distance from Nana BTS and more importantly the CIRB !!

I actually have booked there in January partly based on your vlog. Well, at least I think it was your vlog. Edited by wanderlust

Just been looking at availability at Dynasty Grande for the next few months on their website. They have blocked the Grand Delux rooms with bay window for any reservations from June until at least September. Maybe there will be renovations going on?

Could effect bookings because of reduced rooms being available.

Also, from experience, renovations going on can cause disturbance with noise etc. Especially if you have had a long night and want to sleep during the day!

Renovation Ugh! Regardless of what hotel i stay in i always check first. No way will i stay if renovations are being done! Been caught too many times!

Edited by Geronimo42

booked today for august

yes renos going on right thru august too

but i am older now

up early for brekkie and swim

read papers poolside during day

massage arvo maybe power nap

out for dinner and drink and grab a sweetie

usually lb

depravities and atrocities over by midnight and send them home

like to sleep alone now

so after that confessional

dynasty grande ok for me

and $75 aud ok

i just called to find out if they are currently under renovations, but they can barely speak a lick of english. she must have thought i was saying "reservations", and kept trying to direct me to the website. so i asked if there was construction going on. no understanding of anything i said from that point on. i asked if there was anyone else there i could speak with. i asked if there was a manager. she said she was not there. eventually with no responses, the lady just hung up. can anyone verify if they are currently doing renovations? i would assume that it would be uncomfortably loud, and would not be interested.

since i arrive late tomorrow night, i'm going to book at the nana hotel for tomorrow. but more than likely will need a nicer place for the remaining five nights. any info or suggestions would be great. thanks!

i just called to find out if they are currently under renovations, but they can barely speak a lick of english. she must have thought i was saying "reservations", and kept trying to direct me to the website. so i asked if there was construction going on. no understanding of anything i said from that point on. i asked if there was anyone else there i could speak with. i asked if there was a manager. she said she was not there. eventually with no responses, the lady just hung up. can anyone verify if they are currently doing renovations? i would assume that it would be uncomfortably loud, and would not be interested.

since i arrive late tomorrow night, i'm going to book at the nana hotel for tomorrow. but more than likely will need a nicer place for the remaining five nights. any info or suggestions would be great. thanks!

If your on the ground i would really appriecate an update of what exactly is going on and if it is only confined to deluxe rooms.

Ask for Bonnie or Mint on the front desk and they will answer any questions you have.

When work starting, how long etc.

There must be one hundred good options in & around sukhumvit for you to choose . Recomend the hotel review section on the site . Google map of hotels with location & price is a good tool also . if you like dynasty location , then citrus & phachara are right there too . Edited by Boomerang

As I mentioned Dynasty Grande website blocking bookings for certain rooms are from June. Any disturbance will depend on if only one block of the two is being renovated and how much care they take to minimise noise.

Been staying here for past week. building 1 , closest to front desk/Soi 6 is being renovated.  Very light construction noise during the day.

Looks like they are almost finished. Some rooms on upper floor already have beds and curtains. Now installing lights on balconies. 

Still need to tile the balcony floors. Should be done by end of October... maybe.

I always liked this hotel...  enjoyed my stay....

IMG_20181008_093856.jpg