D Hotel Pattaya

Stayed 2 times there:

good hotel

big rooms

nice pool on the roof with enough chairs

but shit Wifi

Joiner fee for second guest (if you lined up a 3some) of 300B

but shit Wifi

I wonder if the wifi depends on the room? I was able to stream video no problem, but in both rooms I did notice I was very close to a router. Basically after a week I decided to stay another week, but I had to move room.

I wonder if the wifi depends on the room? I was able to stream video no problem, but in both rooms I did notice I was very close to a router. Basically after a week I decided to stay another week, but I had to move room.

Don't think so. But it could be that they fixed the bad Wifi.

I was not the only one who complained about the Wifi( all complaints from end of last year), but read from a newer report that it was good.

The wifi was the only real negative, good hotel, good location, good price.

Did not want to stay again in a hotel with bad wifi, so booked for my next trip into baku in Pattaya.

Wifi has become to important for me.

My biggest gripe about the wifi was having to log in all the time, then they change the p/w every week so once you have it memorized, but speed was ok..... anyway...good place , nice staff. OP mentioned room service food....did they open the kitchen in the lobby ?

Was not open when I stayed.

My biggest gripe about the wifi was having to log in all the time, then they change the p/w every week so once you have it memorized, but speed was ok..... anyway...good place , nice staff. OP mentioned room service food....did they open the kitchen in the lobby ?

It was open when i was there.(december)

The Thai food was good and cheap.

I used the wifi on my laptop, had to login but that was ok for me. Yes, they had a reasonable room service menu that I used a few times, both western and Thai food, ladyboys thought the Thai food was good.