Bangkok Ladyboys Forum
roberto123

Looking for Thippy

Not wanting to become famous, I am hesitant to meet up with her because I am afraid that she might video record us without letting me know that she is and then releasing it to the public.

Was thinking the same thing! She started in boxing me on line and TF

thats Thippy. I would imagine it depends on how many Chinese customers they have or go for (Wechat is a chinese app).

So is this Thippy or Meena in this clip also do LB's tend to use use wechat more that LINE ?

Line is most popular in Thailand (despite it being a Japanese app) so you can guarantee they will all have a line ID. However Wechat is fantastic for finding random ladyboys in Thailand, the bulk of 'people nearby' are ladyboys that you won't find in bars or any other way easily, I use wechat as my primary pick up tool for online introductions.

Sent from my DUK-L09 using Tapatalk

Line is most popular in Thailand (despite it being a Japanese app) so you can guarantee they will all have a line ID. However Wechat is fantastic for finding random ladyboys in Thailand, the bulk of 'people nearby' are ladyboys that you won't find in bars or any other way easily, I use wechat as my primary pick up tool for online introductions.

Sent from my DUK-L09 using Tapatalk

Thanks for that Ropey, very useful information a 'whos near ' feature that brings up mostly lady boys sounds very appealing

just for wechat im afraid, and it just lets you pick male or female there is a "ladyboy" filter im afraid :D but most ladyboys are under the female category but not all.

The ever elusive Meena - so hot, so sexy, so hard to catch! She does have a BF and when he is around she disappears (unless he wants an orgy). While he is away (most of the time) she meets others. Just note she is always "hitting the pipe" so she is active at odd hours and sometimes disappears in chats and returns after a few hours, If you are into the whole "Party and Play" scene then she is a dream come true. She also has a few friends that she parties and plays with that can join - Arty, Bee etc. Also, her favorite is watching guys play with eachother so if you are into that, she will surely invite you to stay very long. Her service is great 0- if she likes you you can hang for a long time. SHe is not pushy and not money hungry. 1.5-2k and you will get the GFE.

Her WECHAT ID is meena2536

You happen to have a facebook or ThaiFriendly contact info for the elusive Meena?

haha u think im have hard time to get actor for my quality movies?

im not do homemade or hiding cam content im professional enough

damn! totally forgot about tracking you down while i was there a couple weeks ago. fuck, hopefully next time

Pretty wild that she can come with her cock pointed backwards 180 degrees. I'd fee like I'm breaking my cock pointing it that way when I'm hard... No way I could come if I somehow managed it either.

I can teach you hehe