Bangkok Ladyboys Forum
Sign in to follow this  
rvag99

Looking for ladyboy from ThaiFriendly / Phuket

Her name is Thanyapat and I've dated here once in Phuket from ThaiFriendly - Not a sex worker - She works at her family's resturant and it was about 2 years ago..

I'm desperate to find here again, My previous line id with her contact is gone and it seems like she's not longer listed in ThaiFriendly(Manual search).

Thanyapat.jpg

Thanyapat2.jpg

Can someone give any details?

Thanks....

come on Sherlock. get the grey matter working. Name of bar. location. Google Earth it. get a phone number . have u tried any of those?

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Name of bar. location. Google Earth it. get a phone number . have u tried any of those?

That seems to be a bit unfair. He's already told you she doesn't work in a bar. He's given us a picture and a name.

But he's implying that she works at her family's restaurant, which makes you wonder why he doesn't look her up there, unless it was only something she told him and he's never been or doesn't know the restaurant name.

I've always thought Google should come up with Hooker Earth or Hooker Maps. Type in the name of the hooker and an arrow pops up showing you her location within 50 feet and the direction she's headed down the street, assuming she's not just standing there, in which case it's much easier.

I've always thought Google should come up with Hooker Earth or Hooker Maps. Type in the name of the hooker and an arrow pops up showing you her location within 50 feet and the direction she's headed down the street, assuming she's not just standing there, in which case it's much easier.

Great idea! You should work for Google or pitch the idea to them. 😂

That seems to be a bit unfair. He's already told you she doesn't work in a bar. He's given us a picture and a name.

But he's implying that she works at her family's restaurant, which makes you wonder why he doesn't look her up there, unless it was only something she told him and he's never been or doesn't know the restaurant name.

^_^

Sent from my SM-G928C using Tapatalk

Her name is Thanyapat and I've dated here once in Phuket from ThaiFriendly - Not a sex worker - She works at her family's resturant and it was about 2 years ago..

I'm desperate to find here again, My previous line id with her contact is gone and it seems like she's not longer listed in ThaiFriendly(Manual search).

Thanyapat.jpg

Thanyapat2.jpg

Can someone give any details?

Thanks....

Shti... I would Marry Her!

Sent from my SM-G928C using Tapatalk