Looking for ladyboy from ThaiFriendly / Phuket

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 rvag99

rvag99

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 10:53 PM

Her name is Thanyapat and I've dated here once in Phuket from ThaiFriendly - Not a sex worker - She works at her family's resturant and it was about 2 years ago.. 

I'm desperate to find here again, My previous line id with her contact is gone and it seems like she's not longer listed in ThaiFriendly(Manual search).

Thanyapat.jpg

Thanyapat2.jpg

Can someone give any details?

Thanks....

• meghanea789 likes this

#2 4skin

4skin

LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 07:17 AM

come on Sherlock. get the grey matter working. Name of bar. location. Google Earth it. get a phone number . have u tried any of those?

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

#3 DeepnHard

DeepnHard

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,102 posts
  • Interests:Nice asses, ladyboy hostage takers, insect invasions, and interesting psychiatric disorders.

Posted 22 April 2017 - 07:50 AM

Name of bar. location. Google Earth it. get a phone number . have u tried any of those?

That seems to be a bit unfair. He's already told you she doesn't work in a bar. He's given us a picture and a name.

But he's implying that she works at her family's restaurant, which makes you wonder why he doesn't look her up there, unless it was only something she told him and he's never been or doesn't know the restaurant name.

I've always thought Google should come up with Hooker Earth or Hooker Maps. Type in the name of the hooker and an arrow pops up showing you her location within 50 feet and the direction she's headed down the street, assuming she's not just standing there, in which case it's much easier.

• Geronimo42 likes this
"Life is too important to take seriously." -- Corky Siegel

#4 Ross77

Ross77

LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 09:10 AM

I've always thought Google should come up with Hooker Earth or Hooker Maps. Type in the name of the hooker and an arrow pops up showing you her location within 50 feet and the direction she's headed down the street, assuming she's not just standing there, in which case it's much easier.

Great idea! You should work for Google or pitch the idea to them. 😂

#5 cm662

cm662

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 05:47 AM

That seems to be a bit unfair. He's already told you she doesn't work in a bar. He's given us a picture and a name.

But he's implying that she works at her family's restaurant, which makes you wonder why he doesn't look her up there, unless it was only something she told him and he's never been or doesn't know the restaurant name.

^_^

Sent from my SM-G928C using Tapatalk

#6 cm662

cm662

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 10:00 AM

Her name is Thanyapat and I've dated here once in Phuket from ThaiFriendly - Not a sex worker - She works at her family's resturant and it was about 2 years ago.. 
I'm desperate to find here again, My previous line id with her contact is gone and it seems like she's not longer listed in ThaiFriendly(Manual search).

Thanyapat.jpg

Thanyapat2.jpg

Can someone give any details?
Thanks....

Shti... I would Marry Her!

Sent from my SM-G928C using Tapatalk

#7 DanceMan

DanceMan

LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 11:11 AM

If she's not on TF and her Line ID isn't visible anymore it might mean she's found someone and isn't looking any longer. So tread carefully. If she's happy let her be. 

• Geronimo42 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users