mardhi

Cosy at Ten - nearest hotel to Check-in Bar, soi 10

The lift is really funny in this hotel, I remember. I like it. No cabin inside. But I am not sure how safe if someone is drunk and can't standing straight. :)

169773_16102812100048217185.jpg?s=1100x8

It looks similar to the Wellness Residence motel/hotel lift near Soi Cowboy.

Hi,

Have I missed something ? I thought Check in Bar was in the alley between soi 5 and 7 and Cozy@10 is in soi 10 on the other side of Sukhumvit.

Has CIB moved or is there another Cozy @10?

gedi

Have I missed something ?

Quite a lot it would seem.

Check in Bar was in the alley between soi 5 and 7

CIB moved [last August I believe]

There is a CiB thread with maps and updates too.

Cheers

Great thanks dittto much appreciated and mardhi of course.

A few weeks ago i was heading there and did not get past Nana you know how it is sometimes.

Going to visit twice in the next few months - Cozy or Paradiso hmm - this one makes me want to decide here

Thanks Mardi

I should add that the rate included breakfast. Not sure if that applies through Agoda though as I just call/email hotel. Breakfast is nothing to get excited about. Best bit is the decent boncafe coffee. It's served until about 10.30am from memory. You get paper token on that morning and breakfast has basic or premium. Premium adds sausages and ham. As I say pretty basic by any measure.

Hi all,

Can you advise what the WiFi was like here, I ask as I'll be making lots of facetime/line video calls to the UK, so want to make sure the WiFi is up to scratch (I was thinking of iCheckinn soi7 but heard the WiFi is not that great).

Thanks for any assistance or further recommendations.

Mattski

Hi all,

Can you advise what the WiFi was like here, I ask as I'll be making lots of facetime/line video calls to the UK, so want to make sure the WiFi is up to scratch (I was thinking of iCheckinn soi7 but heard the WiFi is not that great).

Thanks for any assistance or further recommendations.

Mattski

I never use WiFi in hotels preferring 4G on my phone. They deffo have it but no idea of speed. I do remember my GF once shouting out from bathroom "fucking WiFi". That indicates to me she weren't so impressed.

I've stayed at this hotel before and am quite happy with it given the price and location. I'm happy to go back there again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do they have a mini bar / fridge here? I read theres a massage parlor available here, do u have to go down or can the girl come up to the room?

Yes they have stocked mini bar/fridge plus safety box/safe in wardrobe. No idea about massage as never enquired.

A quick review of this hotel as I stayed there for 2 nights last week.

I was contemplating on which hotel to stay as I usually stay in the Majestic Grande down near Nana but when I learned of the construction in front of Rajah complex which means the shortcut is no longer there (I did walk over to verify when I visited), I finally decided on Cozy Ten mainly because of it's proximity at CIRB, which I did spent two nights in.

Cozy is a basic, but clean place. Generally quiet, as my room faces the garden (as seen in picture 2) which is quite nice. Shower head is powerful and heater works very well for those that likes hot water. Towel are very soft and actually smells good. Air-conditioning is cool and the wifi works reasonably well, no problem for me doing emails or browsing. There's also a computer in the room (just remember to log out from your gmail before you check out... the previous chap left his login on...).

Location wise it's perfect for those that wants to spend most of your time at CIRB, as this hotel even has a backdoor right opposite the bar. It is also a nice 10-15 minutes walk to Nana Plaza, and easy 5-10 minutes walk to the Asok BTS and Terminal 21.

They give you the room key attached a large plastic keychain, which they expect you to deposit with them when you leave the hotel (you can of course carry it around in your pocket...). No problems with bringing girls back (obviously), although initially I was a bit uncomfortable as there was a family sitting upfront at the reception... but then again, I thought, I'm not the first and certainly not the last to bring guests back... LOL... Next morning, there's quite a cute receptionist too which I wouldn't mind to bring back to my room... soft spoken, slim lady.

I paid THB1,600 nett per night, which includes a breakfast at the cafe next door - serving scrambled eggs with toast and fruits.

Other guy pay 1400 for 2 nights, you pay 1600 for one night?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk