Bangkok Ladyboys Forum
dav662

Long thin cocks

Wow....definitely have a new recommendation!

Her name is First and works at Casanova, she just got my attention as I walked by early in the night. Went inside for a drink and check out the goods. Such a sweet girl, great chat with her and out came the gear. Really nice about 6.5 inches and solid, solid, solid. Made an arrangement for her to come by my room later and she was bang on time. Grabbed a shower together where she thoroughly cleaned everywhere, and I mean everywhere. Think she is versatile but she wanted ass. Great size and width, arrow straight and very tasty. Her nickname could be Jackhammer as she pounded and pounded and pounded.......fucking spectacular.

She came in my mouth then I was ready to pop so stuck my dick in her mouth until I returned the favor.

Really nice girl and very horny.

Pretty girl. Did you take the bathtub pic? Why is the water brown? haha

Her name is First and works at Casanova, she just got my attention as I walked by early in the night. Went inside for a drink and check out the goods. Such a sweet girl, great chat with her and out came the gear. Really nice about 6.5 inches and solid, solid, solid. Made an arrangement for her to come by my room later and she was bang on time. Grabbed a shower together where she thoroughly cleaned everywhere, and I mean everywhere. Think she is versatile but she wanted ass. Great size and width, arrow straight and very tasty. Her nickname could be Jackhammer as she pounded and pounded and pounded.......fucking spectacular.

She came in my mouth then I was ready to pop so stuck my dick in her mouth until I returned the favor.

I searched TF. No luck. Any of her links to TF? Thanks

Great report on a bonus find & appreciate the photos & she is definitely a looker

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 5/16/2018 at 8:25 AM, milhouse21 said:

69ECF7B2-DBA2-452F-ADC8-DA3871B95A37.jpeg

D890CF8D-3C7B-449F-8478-AF87253E85DF.jpeg

Totally agree.   I was with First last night and she was truly great.   After her stopping me on my way around

NEP,  and a little time inside Casanova, I knew I had have her.  We walked back to my hotel and spent 3 great hours together.

On ‎9‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 10:36 PM, Klgrgg said:

Is First still at Casanova?  Arriving next week...

Confirmed - she is still there.  Had and excellent versatile session with her.  High on the GFE scale with boundless energy.  Will repeat. 

Stayed one night in BKK on my way to Pattaya.  Will upload a full TR on Pattaya forum.  

10 hours ago, kaypop said:

Confirmed - she is still there.  Had and excellent versatile session with her.  High on the GFE scale with boundless energy.  Will repeat. 

What was First's ST rate?  Did you use the Nana ST rooms or have her come back to your hotel?  I'll look for her this weekend! 

Already have made contact with Arm on TF so it's shaping up to be a great time...

On ‎9‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 4:15 AM, Klgrgg said:

What was First's ST rate?  Did you use the Nana ST rooms or have her come back to your hotel?  I'll look for her this weekend! 

1500 to my room.  You will be happy if you hook up with her - good luck!