Bangkok Ladyboys Forum
dav662

Long thin cocks

I'll bet this girl makes a bit of money over the next few weeks..and there after with every thread bump.

All I can say is that even with that earlier good recommendation, she far exceeded my expectations!! And she is not greedy!!

Thanks for sharing sonierob,

She sounds like a wonderful girl & the total package (so to speak...😆). I look forward to you posting more pics on the full site.

No doubt we will be hearing more about her. Pleased you had such a terrific time. Its nice to have a win....👌🏻

She is very attractive as far as I am concerned, and gets even better looking as you get to know her.

This is her Line pic.

Glad you like the pic, I bought the outfir for her in HK and took the pic in the Conrad - I think of all the outfits Ive bought my lady friends that one was the sexiest ever.

May i ask the damages for Arm?

Sorry, but you really should do your own negotiating. She is an amazingly nice person. Good luck.

Any phone number to contact Arm. She looks like a total package to me can't wait to get amongst it.

Look back through the thread.

Wow! Pity about the pubs, but i can definitely see that pounding me for sure. Does anyone have a contact for her? thaifriendly, line or whatsapp number?

Arm had the chop recently and is currently in Hong Kong.

Wow! Pity about the pubs, but i can definitely see that pounding me for sure. Does anyone have a contact for her? thaifriendly, line or whatsapp number?

Must be a different ARM, at least I sure hope my Arm didnt get the chop.

The ARM I know and did a TR about on this thread is in Bangkok and her contacts are in previous posts. An amazing gurl. Cant say that Ive had a better LB. And she is a very very nice person. On TF Myturn51.

Edited by sornierob

Must be a different ARM, at least I sure hope my Arm didnt get the chop.

The ARM I know and did a TR about on this thread is in Bangkok and her contacts are in previous posts. An amazing gurl. Cant say that Ive had a better LB. And she is a very very nice person. On TF Myturn51.

My mistake. This is the Arm that had the chop

http://shemalestardb.com/stars/A/Arm_2/

So need to make sure you choose the right Arm .

Since most people are right handed I'd say you are right. Choose the right arm over the left if you want a bigger arm.