Bangkok Ladyboys Forum
dav662

Long thin cocks

Yoyam at temptations number 26

Sweet hard and wild in bed can top likes bottom and can cum 2x plus per night

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A720F met Tapatalk

Here is a platinum gold star recommendation. I saw this lady "Arm" about two years ago in BKK She is back there now. She had the longest cock I had ever seen (but no thicker than normal in possibly slimmer) If you are looking for a sweety with a crazy long cock this is the one

https://www.thaifriendly.com/Myturn51

Let me know how you go - she is a good fun and speaks good english

Here is a platinum gold star recommendation. I saw this lady "Arm" about two years ago in BKK She is back there now. She had the longest cock I had ever seen (but no thicker than normal in possibly slimmer) If you are looking for a sweety with a crazy long cock this is the one

Actually how long?

Zara has a long thin cock and likes to top. She said I could post her Line id: jjj08j

The first time we met, she fucked me before we went to sleep, then in the middle of night she fucked me again, and finally in the morning she fucked me again in the shower... and came all three times.

She is very slender with bolt-ons and only about 5'4" tall, but her cock while not thick is long enough to hit bottom.... at least I could feel it and had to position myself to keep her from going too deep while she was jack-hammering my ass :P

Be nice to her, she is not really a pro, but she needs the money...

I've been with her a couple of times. She's a great kisser and does have a nice cock. Disagree though that it's super long. Maybe 6 to 6.5 inches when hard, and average girth. It is well shaped and works well. A thing of beauty. She came twice with me. Both times in 69 position.

I've been with her a couple of times. She's a great kisser and does have a nice cock. Disagree though that it's super long. Maybe 6 to 6.5 inches when hard, and average girth. It is well shaped and works well. A thing of beauty. She came twice with me. Both times in 69 position.

Well I must have been off my head 555 All I can remember is nearly falling over when I saw how long her cock was - I have also been with her a couple of times (although over a year ago) Cant work out why I thought her cock was so long - she even told me not to worry she was long but not thick? Another mystery to solve......

How is her English? She would be perfect for me with good English. Thanks.