Sign in to follow this  
ccctom

Craigslist photo disappear

If you have recently updated the latest mobile version of Craigslist or Backpage from Google store you will find that there will have no photo shown in these apps. The reason is google has changed the policy and disallowed explicit photos in the apps listed in the store.

The solution is to download the right version of the app's installation file (apk file) not from google store but from www. First of all you have to set up your phone's security to allow app installation from source outside google store at the setting/security page.

For craiglist you have to downgrade to version 3.24. Craigslist app has an information page teach you how to download the app's apk file and then directly install the app to your phone.

For Backpage you can upgrade it to the latest version V31 from their website where you can find the apk file

http://www.backpagecruiser.com

Screenshot_2016-10-02-06-23-44.jpg

Booooo. Can't show tits or cocks, but all the war and mutilation pics you want. My US cell provider (Tmobile) is like this. Can't even open this site, let alone show you what's in it. Kill sex and promote war and paranoia.

Edited by DeepnHard

Booooo. Can't show tits or cocks, but all the war and mutilation pics you want. My US cell provider (Tmobile) is like this. Can't even open this site, let alone show you what's in it. Kill sex and promote war and paranoia.

I think you already resided in bkk and shall have a thai sim card?

This was in the US last week and I didn't care to use DTAC roaming just to use this site (no offense!). With a great deal of bullshit and an hour at the keyboard, you could somehow turn the pre-teen monitor off, but I wasn't there long enough to bother. And the pre-teens were all busy watching a guy in a hockey mask saw somebody's head off with a chainsaw.