Sign in to follow this  
Knobby

Thai Airways..2nd Year Running.....

Thai airways have done it again , Got am e mail from them today :blink: unusual I thought.

Last year my flight to Chiang Mai was cancelled and was then told I was going on the next flight. So biggie just meant more time at BKK so I used the food court there with fellow BM patnya.

Fastfoward to this year and once again Thai airways have cancelled a flight, this time its the return flight from CMX to BKK.

Leaving 2 hours later. Would have liked the late morning flight as it would have meant i get back into BKK and can check into hotel and freshen up,get some grub and them be ready for action that evening.

Now am on the 3.30pm flight so not that bad but just means going out later etc.I suppose I can have a big lunch first to make up for it. Then hit my next hotel,shower then out to CIB etc.

Makes you wonder if all internal Thai flights are like this? :blink:

Makes you wonder if all internal Thai flights are like this? :blink:

If it's not cost prohibitive, you may just want to cancel your reservation and book with somebody like Nok Air or Air Asia who can offer a schedule

more to your liking and maybe at a better price than what Thai is charging. If you are a couple of months away, why not just wait a few weeks and see

if fares decline?

Been sukhothai several times with Bangkok airways and always fine never cancelled.

Agreed. I flew Bangkok Airways BKK-HKT and found them to be very impressive.

I sent an e mail to thai airways to just confirm that I dont need to do anything and I am on the next flight.

I await a reply.

If I do the same trip another year I may try another airline.

I preffer going from BKK as I can just use the airport rail link which is nice,easy and cheap.

I am lazy to get a taxi and goto Don Muang 555