16 replies to this topic

#1 davvvid

davvvid

LB Mogul

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts

Posted 26 August 2016 - 07:48 PM

Watch out for this crazy ladyboy who works at the ladyboy massage in between soi 5 and 7. I talked to her one time in person and she wanted my beechat because she told me she likes me so I gave her my beechat ID. We messaged briefly one other time. However, because I frequently walk from nana to soi 11 or soi cowboy or anywhere in that direction and back, she and her friends see me walk past often and always ask me to go massage and I have always turned them down.

Tonight, I walked from soi 11 to nana but was walking on the main road and not the sidewalk but somehow she still managed to see me when I walked past the massage shop. She shouted something at me twice but I did not turn back and soon enough received a message from her saying 'fuck you'.

Confused, I messaged her back and she was basically cursing me and my entire family and I was agreeing with her because thats basically how I loosen tension and fuse comedy into arguments. This probably made her more pissed off. I asked her why she was angry at me and she never answered my question so told her that the only reason she was mad is only because I have never taken her before. I told her that I am the customer and I can choose whoever I want, to which she agreed but somehow was mad at me (thai logic?!). She replied back by sending me a photo of a handful of money saying she was number 1 in the shop and after some more cursing she told me to 'walk past again and see what happens' which was basically a threat I found slightly amusing but really should be careful about it.

After all that cursing on me and my family, I finally told her 'if you are number 1, why are you wasting your time talking to me?' Told her good luck and have a good life and blocked her.

I would be careful with this one. Crazy bitch that was probably on drugs tonight. I found her threat slightly amusing but wont be walking on that side of sukhumvit road for a while.

Photo 27-8-16, 12 20 40 AM.jpg

• Hank Moody likes this

#2 DeepnHard

DeepnHard

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,109 posts
  • Interests:Nice asses, ladyboy hostage takers, insect invasions, and interesting psychiatric disorders.

Posted 27 August 2016 - 03:31 AM

...After all that cursing on me and my family, I finally told her 'if you are number 1, why are you wasting your time talking to me?' Told her good luck and have a good life and blocked her.

I would be careful with this one. Crazy bitch that was probably on drugs tonight. I found her threat slightly amusing but wont be walking on that side of sukhumvit road for a while.

attachicon.gifPhoto 27-8-16, 12 20 40 AM.jpg

I had a similar incident with a Craigslist woman. Filled up my phone with family insults and death threats because I couldn't see her *that very night* (it was the first time I called her). I found out later that she's a big druggie.

From what I've read one of the symptoms of long term meth abuse is anger and lack of self control, and from what I've seen many of these ladies are frequent flyers.

Anyway, thanks for the tip. I visit those massage places on occasion.

Edited by DeepnHard, 27 August 2016 - 03:38 AM.

"Life is too important to take seriously." -- Corky Siegel

#3 mardhi

mardhi

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,421 posts

Posted 27 August 2016 - 06:16 AM

I've never been in, but frequently walk past often with the missus going to/from Foodland etc.   Must admit they have always struck me as a pretty 'Hardcore' bunch.  I could be completely wrong but my gut feeling tends to be pretty accurate.      I think you have taken sensible option to steer clear of that walkway.  

#4 dav662

dav662

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,352 posts

Posted 27 August 2016 - 09:51 AM

Good looking lb in the picture. I think she is in love with you Davvid.
So when you ignore her she is losing face. I am sure she might go with you without having to pay.
  • davvvid and carbonara69 like this

#5 davvvid

davvvid

LB Mogul

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts

Posted 27 August 2016 - 09:58 AM

Good looking lb in the picture. I think she is in love with you Davvid.
So when you ignore her she is losing face. I am sure she might go with you without having to pay.

She's gotta join the queue of ladyboys who also love me :P

#6 carbonara69

carbonara69

Wicked LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 611 posts

Posted 27 August 2016 - 10:31 AM

She's gotta join the queue of ladyboys who also love me :P

Hope she doesn't start a new queue of ladyboys who threaten you :)

#7 dav662

dav662

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,352 posts

Posted 27 August 2016 - 10:41 AM

I would not mind getting a massage from her. Where is the shop and what's her name?
I am not worried because I know she won't fall in love with me. Lol.
She also wanted to fuck you and you turned her down. No wonder she got so upset after all many of them fuck you but not her.

Edited by dav662, 27 August 2016 - 10:44 AM.

#8 davvvid

davvvid

LB Mogul

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts

Posted 27 August 2016 - 02:14 PM

Hope she doesn't start a new queue of ladyboys who threaten you :)

There's probably 2-3 already on that list 5555

#9 davvvid

davvvid

LB Mogul

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts

Posted 27 August 2016 - 02:16 PM

I would not mind getting a massage from her. Where is the shop and what's her name?

Don't know her name but she stands out because of her shortish hair and lots of tattoos. The shop is in between Soi 5 and 7 near to the nuch salon.

Edited by davvvid, 27 August 2016 - 02:16 PM.

#10 dav662

dav662

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,352 posts

Posted 27 August 2016 - 02:19 PM

Shortish hair and tattoos don't make a good combination. I have second thoughts about this now. Lol
  • scottie1954 likes this

#11 tillerman9

tillerman9

LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 02 September 2016 - 12:42 AM

She goes by Trylior or Lior.

She's not crazy, at least not normally.

I doubt she does a lot of drugs too.

#12 Chris85

Chris85

LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 03 December 2016 - 12:32 PM

I been with her, and she is very passionate, but can be too possessive at times.

Definitely a meeting you will remember, because she is very hot, and good in bed, but I would stick to short time and be clear about this.

• hughjass85 likes this

#13 ccctom

ccctom

Awesome LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 802 posts

Posted 05 December 2016 - 04:18 AM

I had a similar incident with a Craigslist woman. Filled up my phone with family insults and death threats because I couldn't see her *that very night* (it was the first time I called her). I found out later that she's a big druggie.

From what I've read one of the symptoms of long term meth abuse is anger and lack of self control, and from what I've seen many of these ladies are frequent flyers.

Anyway, thanks for the tip. I visit those massage places on occasion.

She probably has no money to continue the habbit was in the come down, and you disappointed her money source on that night, no wonder.

#14 DeepnHard

DeepnHard

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,109 posts
  • Interests:Nice asses, ladyboy hostage takers, insect invasions, and interesting psychiatric disorders.

Posted 05 December 2016 - 10:50 AM

She probably has no money to continue the habbit was in the come down, and you disappointed her money source on that night, no wonder.

This is the one I meant, if there's any confusion:

http://bangkok.craig...5861173934.html

http://bangkok.craig...5866890432.html

She has about 6 active ads in CL at the moment, the usual sign of a girl who can't get customers any other way. (since it won't be word of (bad)mouth as is seen here)

There's really something the psychiatrists would call "diagnostic" in the wording of some of her ads (not in these 2 however).

I've heard that for all of her 7.5 inches, she has trouble getting it up, no doubt from ISIS.

Edited by DeepnHard, 05 December 2016 - 10:52 AM.

"Life is too important to take seriously." -- Corky Siegel

#15 Chicken

Chicken

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 01:18 PM

Hi my friends!!!

I was with her in this march. i knew her by thaifriendly. she went at my home in sukhumvit soi 13. the first she looked like a little bit dangerous because not smile....and i didnt feel relax when she came with my in my condo. But later we talked a little bit and she changed. we had a good night together and very surprise she was very sweet... I cannot say nothing bad about her...i will get one more time sure...

• Chris85 likes this

#16 Chris85

Chris85

LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 07 May 2017 - 11:33 AM

Hi my friends!!!

I was with her in this march. i knew her by thaifriendly. she went at my home in sukhumvit soi 13. the first she looked like a little bit dangerous because not smile....and i didnt feel relax when she came with my in my condo. But later we talked a little bit and she changed. we had a good night together and very surprise she was very sweet... I cannot say nothing bad about her...i will get one more time sure...

Yes, she is very sweet, but she has a temper when she gets angered. I kind of like her, but can't forget the threats she made when I got her angry

#17 antsdancing1

antsdancing1

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 March 2018 - 01:08 PM

Shes from Laos. Maybe went back

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users