Sign in to follow this  
Newly039

Galleria 12 - Soi 12 Sukhumvit

I have booked this hotel for my few days in Bangkok during December.

I have booked the club gSanook suite which is supposed to have all the extras as listed below.

Has anyone stayed here and if so is it lb friendly. It will have been a year since I was in CIB and would like to get acquainted with Som, Noey and Muey again with no hassles from the hotel staff.

If no one has I will contact the hotel directly and then be able to pass on the information here.

Below is the spiel they give for the club gSanook room. Got it for 2400 baht a night

Galleria 12 Sukhumvit Bangkok by Compass Hospitality

Room Details

Offering additional space, this suite has a minibar, a flat-screen cable TV and a sofa. Benefits include: - 2 complimentary glasses of sparkling wine upon arrival or 2 fresh coconuts - 2 complimentary standard drinks at Apoteka Sukhumvit 11, available from 20:00-22:00 hrs. - Complimentary all day coffee or tea at Tabloid Bar & Bistro - Complimentary daily canapés tray and snacks at Tabloid Bar & Bistro, from 15:00-18:00 hrs. - Unlimited local beers, standard spirits and wine at Tabloid Bar & Bistro, from 15:00-18:00 hrs (maximum 2 persons) - Complimentary local calls - 30% discount off food and beverages at Tabloid Bar & Bistro - Free minibar selection - 1 souvenir per room per stay - Turn down service with complimentary Funky cookies - 24-hour flexible check-in and check-out

I have booked the club gSanook suite which is supposed to have all the extras as listed below.

Has anyone stayed here and if so is it lb friendly. It will have been a year since I was in CIB and would like to get acquainted with Som, Noey and Muey again with no hassles from the hotel staff.

If no one has I will contact the hotel directly and then be able to pass on the information here.

Below is the spiel they give for the club gSanook room. Got it for 2400 baht a night

Galleria 12 Sukhumvit Bangkok by Compass Hospitality

Room Details

Offering additional space, this suite has a minibar, a flat-screen cable TV and a sofa. Benefits include: - 2 complimentary glasses of sparkling wine upon arrival or 2 fresh coconuts - 2 complimentary standard drinks at Apoteka Sukhumvit 11, available from 20:00-22:00 hrs. - Complimentary all day coffee or tea at Tabloid Bar & Bistro - Complimentary daily canapés tray and snacks at Tabloid Bar & Bistro, from 15:00-18:00 hrs. - Unlimited local beers, standard spirits and wine at Tabloid Bar & Bistro, from 15:00-18:00 hrs (maximum 2 persons) - Complimentary local calls - 30% discount off food and beverages at Tabloid Bar & Bistro - Free minibar selection - 1 souvenir per room per stay - Turn down service with complimentary Funky cookies - 24-hour flexible check-in and check-out

I think all the Compass group hotels are ok with lb guests . Sounds like a nice deal you gotyourself too .Som & Noi available to the best of my knowledge . Muey/ Miy off the market i think you will find . Enjoy !

Thanks Boomerang.

Always enjoyed a couple of days in bkk before heading to Pattaya, but my last 2 trips and my next one in a week I am just straight down the highway. Looking forward to seeing what the new CIB has to offer.

- 24-hour flexible check-in and check-out

this seems to be a real bonus if they stick to it.