write

which hotel to choose in bangkok?

hello, which hotels advised to me to sojourn to low cost to bangkok?

I would want to be between plaza nana and nana bts.

I would want that the room is clean and not claustrophobic and that nobody asks documents the launches ladyboy that they come in camera with me. I want to remain anonymous.

tank you

There is an hotel thread in this forum.

No small rooms and Low price are a bit difficult To match

Depends on your definition Of Low price.

Nana hotel?

Difficult what?

There are hundreds guys going in nana Área and pick Up girls and LB.

What are You afraid Of? That somebody (Who? What does he do in The same Área ad You, full Of Hookers..) recognises You?

Dont be paranoid, Just go and hunt. Nobody will bother to look at you.

1000baht a night? Try coffee and Bean, nearly opposite hahanrans pub in soi 4, but dont expect a large room.

Nana hotel has larger rooms on 1400/1600 bahts.

That can also go in the coffee thread as they do a good coffee as well

Do some research on Agoda.com, Bookings.com, Hotels.com, and Trip Advisor--and read the reviews. May take 30 minutes if you really take your time. Not rocket science.

I stayed at "Da Bed Hotel" Just a short walk from NEP going away from Sukhumvit. Any ladyboy in heels could stumble that far...

I specifically stayed here just to find out what a low end room would be. It is workable... but not by much. I felt safe in the area and there are a couple other places nearby so one is not limited.

I thought I did a review but I cannot find it. Barely acceptable condition for me for sleeping overnight. Clean room but old and worn out. No mold. Safe is in the lobby not the room. No coffeemaker in room. Must purchase in lobby. There is a washing machine for laundry if you need. Dryer too I think. Toilet did not have a cover over the tank and I had to reach in the water to flush it. TV was old CRT. Not much in the way of power outlets. cost about $26 USD per night.

DaBed.png

>Da Bed

Well, sounds like the usual dive. But that's almost a 1000B. Seems that I've seen places off Soi 4 with prices around 6-700 that were perhaps a little better. I think "Low Season" may have a little more bargaining power in it than with the LBs. Maybe things have changed but 1000B should get you something better in July here. Sometimes the girls can be quiet helpful too. They're sort of experts on hotel rooms.

I stayed at "Da Bed Hotel" Just a short walk from NEP going away from Sukhumvit. Any ladyboy in heels could stumble that far...

I specifically stayed here just to find out what a low end room would be. It is workable... but not by much. I felt safe in the area and there are a couple other places nearby so one is not limited.

I thought I did a review but I cannot find it. Barely acceptable condition for me for sleeping overnight. Clean room but old and worn out. No mold. Safe is in the lobby not the room. No coffeemaker in room. Must purchase in lobby. There is a washing machine for laundry if you need. Dryer too I think. Toilet did not have a cover over the tank and I had to reach in the water to flush it. TV was old CRT. Not much in the way of power outlets. cost about $26 USD per night.

DaBed.png

Did you treat yourself afterwards? This sounds close to prison-like!

As many BM's have said the "No ID" thing is actually not the best thing for you. It keeps you safe for the most part. But staying anonymous in a city of 12 million isn't exactly easy lol.

I use to stay in Ever rich hotel between soi5 and soi 7.Small nice hotel,easy to go everywhere.They check girls id wich is good and an

extra girl costs 100 baht

Woraburi on soi 4 is ok place too,very nice staff,cleanrooms etc.

How about Maxims Inn at the end of Soi 7/1 ?

I have stayed there three times in the past,never any problems.

How about Maxims Inn at the end of Soi 7/1 ?

I have stayed there three times in the past,never any problems.

Stayed there for a couple of nights in 2011 right across from Sweetheart Bar (formerly a ladyboy bar)

While Maxims aint got all the flash of some of the hotels its just that little bit out of the way if you want to keep a low profile.

Or just say fuck it and splash out a bit and stay in Petals Inn or the Dynasty Grande.