Sign in to follow this  
DeepnHard

Silom short time or overnight hotel recs?

I've found a hottie and we're looking for an ST/LT hotel in the Silom area where she works (she works on Silom Soi 8 but any place close by would do). Any suggestions?

I like the Strand Inn on Patpong 2, straight across from Electric Blue and adjacent to Badabing. The Madrid on Patpong 1 would also be an option.

Room at Strand Inn

attachicon.gifStrand Inn 1.JPG

attachicon.gifStrand Inn 2.JPG

Thanks much. Looks comfortable. Do they do short time though? (doesn't look like it). No matter. I think I want LT with this woman.

Thanks much. Looks comfortable. Do they do short time though? (doesn't look like it). No matter. I think I want LT with this woman.

They offer both ST and overnight options.

They offer both ST and overnight options.

Way cool. Super. Thanks!! And their standard room (which looks nice) is only $22/night (at least off the internet).

Edited by DeepnHard

Woman or hot ....? Lol. Curious now.

Hot woman (version 2.0, cock now standard issue) with a cock that normally stands at about 11 o'clock. She works at a massage joint called Oscar's on Silom Soi 8, which is nothing to rave about but the sex was very nice. And she's a nice woman (and I mean woman, age 39). I deliberately chose her from TF because I wanted somebody closer to my own age for a change. Poor as a church mouse though: lives on the top floor of the message place, from Isan. Has a lovely bum and a very sweet personality. No tits though. A very nice top. I've yet to top her yet though she's up for it.

Edited by DeepnHard

Hot woman (version 2.0, cock now standard issue) with a cock that normally stands at about 11 o'clock. She works at a massage joint called Oscar's on Silom Soi 8, which is nothing to rave about but the sex was very nice. And she's a nice woman (and I mean woman, age 39). I deliberately chose her from TF because I wanted somebody closer to my own age for a change. Poor as a church mouse though: lives on the top floor of the message place, from Isan. Has a lovely bum and a very sweet personality. No tits though. A very nice top. I've yet to top her yet though she's up for it.

Any pics for recognition when visiting Oscar's? Thanks

Any pics for recognition when visiting Oscar's? Thanks

Soi 8 is a tiny L shaped street. Oscar's is almost the first place you come to. Big sign, lotsa girls hanging out in front. On the left. Can't miss it.

Soi 8 is a tiny L shaped street. Oscar's is almost the first place you come to. Big sign, lotsa girls hanging out in front. On the left. Can't miss it.

Thanks--actually I meant pics or name of the particular LB at Oscar's to whom you were referring. I can always to a recon visit if you don't have that info.

Here she is. You'll notice she's 39, but looks younger. She's a nice person from my brief experience with her. Down to earth and calm.

https://www.thaifriendly.com/tanakhan65

Here she is. You'll notice she's 39, but looks younger. She's a nice person from my brief experience with her. Down to earth and calm. https://www.thaifriendly.com/tanakhan65

Thanks DnH!!! I am older than you are, so I do appreciate mature attractive LBs, but only if easy to be around. Will definitely hook up with her next trip.

Thanks DnH!!! I am older than you are, so I do appreciate mature attractive LBs, but only if easy to be around. Will definitely hook up with her next trip.

Didn't think there was *anybody* older than me. :) I have my second session with her today. So far I like her personality, which isn't pushy, indifferent, or moody. She seems like "a good kid" as we Americans might say. Or chai dee (good heart) as the Thais say. Well, time will tell but so far so good. She told me she doesn't wear makeup on the TF ads because she doesn't want people to say "You look very different (meaning less beautiful) from your TF pics". Frankly, I like her TF pics. It's an open face, and she has a nice looking face anyway. Makeup would detract from it I think.

She "does it all too". Versatile. And we're having a mutual ass eating festival today, followed by mutual fucking. I'm going to put some "Fisherman's friend" mentholated candy in my mouth as I'm licking her ass and sucking her dick. And on the nipples.

Edited by DeepnHard

Didn't think there was *anybody* older than me. :) I have my second session with her today. So far I like her personality, which isn't pushy, indifferent, or moody. She seems like "a good kid" as we Americans might say. Or chai dee (good heart) as the Thais say. Well, time will tell but so far so good. She told me she doesn't wear makeup on the TF ads because she doesn't want people to say "You look very different (meaning less beautiful) from your TF pics". Frankly, I like her TF pics. It's an open face, and she has a nice looking face anyway. Makeup would detract from it I think.

She "does it all too". Versatile. And we're having a mutual ass eating festival today, followed by mutual fucking. I'm going to put some "Fisherman's friend" mentholated candy in my mouth as I'm licking her ass and sucking her dick. And on the nipples.

Sounds like her English skills are fairly good?

Well, not bad, but her vocabulary isn't very big and she speaks in a low voice with a strong Tinglish accent so her English isn't the best. She's more of a topper than a bottom, and had quite a hard time fitting my less-than-Jonny-Wad sized dick into her basement room. I could tell it's something she's not exactly comfortable with. Same with rimming. She was doing a rather cursory job on me, more to please me and certainly not to please herself.

Edited by DeepnHard

So over all rating? Will you keep going back? This is interesting, Iv often wondered about older lbs. I like that she's more top too. Thanks.