davvvid

Blowjobs & Mouth Ulcers

I always tell my patients to ask yourself how risky is driving or crossing the road?

Make the same calculation that people make about diseases.

Realise more mongers died in bangkok from a car accident than mongers who got Hiv from blowing someone.

Risk of injury during a ski trip is higher than catching either Hiv, G or Syfillis from oral sex.

And never ever forget one ski trip with a msm encounter could leave you paralysed with hiv for the rest of your life. You can win the negative lottery, but should you adapt your lifestyle?

Obviously v late to this, but this is v helpful - thanks all.

I've had a couple of mouth ulcers break out in the last few days, and I'm suddenly very wary of giving unprotected oral. Sounds like I'm best to let them heal and/or give covered head.

I’m nervous about coming back to Bangkok now. I am very much into giving oral. I’ll take a load in the mouth but never swallow. I do have recessed gums, but do not bleed often. I think I general inflammation of the gums, probably because I never floss. 

I enjoy giving head to ladyboys more than fucking them. So if my main activity of enjoyment is riskier than I always thought, making the trip might not be worth it.

On 1/9/2024 at 9:13 PM, Kalitelo said:

Obviously v late to this, but this is v helpful - thanks all.

I've had a couple of mouth ulcers break out in the last few days, and I'm suddenly very wary of giving unprotected oral. Sounds like I'm best to let them heal and/or give covered head.

Yes, let them heal. The ulcers are a pathway for infections of many sorts (not just HIV) to enter your system. Also, the ulcers themselves MAY reflect an active case of HPV. Most HPV cases will clear on their own and are not dangerous, but some types of HPV are precancerous. 

17 hours ago, lblover1132 said:

I’m nervous about coming back to Bangkok now. I am very much into giving oral. I’ll take a load in the mouth but never swallow. I do have recessed gums, but do not bleed often. I think I general inflammation of the gums, probably because I never floss. 

I enjoy giving head to ladyboys more than fucking them. So if my main activity of enjoyment is riskier than I always thought, making the trip might not be worth it.

Is giving a covered blow job something that you would consider? I’m sure the recipient would not mind, as you are providing the service, and you could bring condoms to your taste?

18 hours ago, Wagonner said:

Is giving a covered blow job something that you would consider? I’m sure the recipient would not mind, as you are providing the service, and you could bring condoms to your taste?

I’ve never done it with a condom, and not really interested.

47 minutes ago, lblover1132 said:

I’ve never done it with a condom, and not really interested.

I’d have to agree even though if might be risky. But I can’t imagine doing it with a condom. 

dan

6 hours ago, Danum99 said:

I’d have to agree even though if might be risky. But I can’t imagine doing it with a condom. 

dan

Never try, never know

On 1/16/2024 at 1:44 AM, eugenio said:

Covered blowjobs are idiotic. Why even bother. 

If the perceived risk of not having protection is, in your mind, unacceptable and the only other alternative you can think of is abstinence which is intolerable. Not everyone is born immune.