t8mtom

Most expensive hotel LB friendly

some hotels might reply in a vague way " no problem If you booked the room for two guests".

A nice way to say yes.

They can't openly write "we are ok if you use your room also as a ST room"

Some hotels have a policy that the 2nd girl, if you bring two back, might mean a "joiner fee".

At least that is what you are told officially at check in.

some hotels might reply in a vague way " no problem If you booked the room for two guests".

A nice way to say yes.

They can't openly write "we are ok if you use your room also as a ST room"

Some hotels have a policy that the 2nd girl, if you bring two back, might mean a "joiner fee".

At least that is what you are told officially at check in.

I am also interested in the Landmark. However, I emailed them and they told me it would be 1000 bhat for a joiner. I was going to book for 2 adults. I have read conflicting reports about the Landmark joiner policy. I want to stay there and would hate to make a non-refundable reservation and get surprised. The rooms are expensive as it is without forking over 1k additional every evening. Any updated experiences with them?

Landmark does not charge for ONE guest. But as already mentioned it's a quite long 'walk of shame', passing several employees in dark suits, one of them asking for the ID, bringing it to the front desk. When the girl leaves you get a phone call, if everything is okay.

The most convenient from the better hotels is JW Marriott, torn or not, as they are not interested al all in what you're doing as long as you or your guest behave adequately. You can bring two, they don't care.

I take only LB and GG I know and trust to my hotel (never LT by the way); and I'm definitely not keen their ID being registered together with my name, and later passed to the authorities. All hotels have to pass crucial info about guests (and their guests) to the respective government department. Think about it.

Landmark does not charge for ONE guest. But as already mentioned it's a quite long 'walk of shame', passing several employees in dark suits, one of them asking for the ID, bringing it to the front desk. When the girl leaves you get a phone call, if everything is okay.

The most convenient from the better hotels is JW Marriott, torn or not, as they are not interested al all in what you're doing as long as you or your guest behave adequately. You can bring two, they don't care.

I take only LB and GG I know and trust to my hotel (never LT by the way); and I'm definitely not keen their ID being registered together with my name, and later passed to the authorities. All hotels have to pass crucial info about guests (and their guests) to the respective government department. Think about it.

I'd agree about the JW Marriott. As long as you are discreet they don't care and they don't want ID of your guests. You can bring back 2 no problem as their official policy is 3 can sleep in a room.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Sheraton Grande is in the process of updating rooms, ongoing for about a year or so I think. I really like the lower entrance, which allows a person to bypass the (often very busy) main entrance lobby. Big advantage for bringing girls back if you want to be discrete...

The new Sofitel on Sukhumvit Rd is getting of positive reviews and location is very good. It's also newly built about 2 years ago.

Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit was newly built in 1998 just as all the financial woes were hitting Thailand. I used to be very frequent visitor as our office in Bangkok was next door. However seeing recent bathroom pics showing up on girls Facebook pages, it is evident the rooms have not been refitted in the the entire time.

JW Marriott seems to be in similar position and for the most part is a pretty tired looking 5* property.

I can't justify paying 5 star pricing.

Stayed at the Landmark club rooms first time i visited Bangkok 4 years ago.

Very nice but for a cosy and friendly hotel the Adelphi suites on soi 8 is hard to beat.

Close to everything but a bit more soi atmosphere. Good food and drink and a mix of ex pats,

travellers from all over the world and local business farangs.

Think they may tried to put there pricing up.

I stay often at the landmark and never had any issue. A very expensive, but eccellente hotel is okura Prestige. Stayed there as well and it was ok to bring lb. Okura is just adjacent to ploenchit bts

Inviato dal mio ONE A2003 utilizzando Tapatalk

Even though the JW Marriott seems to have mixed reviews for a luxury property, I think it's hard to beat. I stayed there in November and it is such a short walk from Nana Plaza. The main entrance is on Soi 2 and the walk past the metal detectors and front desk is really not bad at all.. I think there was also an alternate entrance (through a restaurant I believe) on Sukhumvit Rd., but it was blocked off the whole time I was there. I had girls that I met at Obsession come to my room with no problem. I'm a Marriott Platinum member (due to work travel) and I got lounge access and an upgraded room. Sure the rooms could use some updating but they still looked quite nice in my opinion (better than 4 star). And the executive lounge was absolutely amazing. I probably ate out only a few times with all the great food they had at the lounge and the booze and liquor is all included. Breakfast is absolutely delicious. I'd recommend paying for lounge access if you're not a Marriott Gold/Platinum member.

Edited by killacam91

... for a cosy and friendly hotel the Adelphi suites on soi 8 is hard to beat

I know this is a REALLY dumb newbie question, especially as you've mention Adelphi Suites in a thread about LB friendly hotels on an LB forum ... but I just wanted to check with all those in the know that Adelphi Suites is definitely LB friendly.

I'm staying here at the moment, and I might like to bring an LB back here.

I'd really appreciate any info, as a nervous total novice. Thanks.

I know this is a REALLY dumb newbie question, especially as you've mention Adelphi Suites in a thread about LB friendly hotels on an LB forum ... but I just wanted to check with all those in the know that Adelphi Suites is definitely LB friendly.

Relax, it's harder to find hotels that aren't ladyboy friendly, I can't think of any actually. I haven't stayed at Adelphi before, but it's extremely unlikely that they would have a problem unless you have paid for 1 and you want her to stay the night, you may need to pay the hotel for the additional person staying.

We live in Kentucky and we have been coming to Ocean City every summer for the past 6 years. We always come the first week of June because the rates are the best and it isnt overly crowded yet. In trying to book our hotel this summer I have noticed all of the places that we normally stay at is so expensive compared to precious years. We normally stay at the Grand and last year that was only 89 a night, this year 139. We have stayed at Days Inn for 85 and this year it is also 139. I dont get it. Exact same room, same week

Здравствуйте гуру этого форума!

Предлагаю Вашему вниманию Съемник масляного фильтра Германия

Зубчатая рабочая поверхность обеспечивает надежность захвата. Разводной механизм подходит под все фильтры

Изготовлен под контролем Backer & Shoer Германия

Товар сертифицирован

3890992.jpg

Доставляем по всей Росии, есть опт!!! А так же скидки и подарки!

ООО "Фирма Бетор"

+79156307641

ooo-betor@yandex.ru

Подробнее

Why do you only troll the hotel section of the forum?

If you are staying there just call reception and ask (if you are embarrassed to pop down to the counter). Trust me they won't bat an eyelid. Bkk reception staff have seen everything. Ok, maybe not a dwarf LB with 3 tits. But short of that you are not going to surprise them.

I used to be the same way at first when I stayed at hotels before moving here permanently. But then I soon realized that hotels give a rat's ass what I do in my room as long as I don't trash it. They have dozens of guests checking in and out everyday and likewise guests of guests.

Will reception respect you in the morning? Do you give a rat's?

I don't stay at Adelphi Suites now because i am friendly with the staff at reception

and in the monsoon restaurant and i would find it a bit awkward bringing back guests.

However, it is all part of Bangkok life and no one cares.