P&G

Best place for a non p4p

Where is the best bar to invite a non p4p GG or ladyboy for a first meeting after chatting in Thaifriendly or another sating site ?

I've played pool or just drinking with LBs a couple of times from TF upstairs at Harahan's on soi 4 or several times to a smallish bar called Jersey Pub on soi 6. Now I would not say they are the best bars, but are certainly bars I have had no hassles at ever.

I've taken girls to Viva on soi 8. It's open-patio dining, a nice menu of both Western and Thai food, and a good bar with decent wine. The wait staff is chill and you have a nice view of the soi. My dates have liked the food. It's reasonably priced with no service charge. They're ladyboy friendly.

Where is the best bar to invite a non p4p GG or ladyboy for a first meeting after chatting in Thaifriendly or another sating site ?

Somewhere that is very easy to find. Been there many times with Thai LB's and their sense of geography is pretty poor. So as a cautionary rule, I'd make it somewhere like a big hotel that is very easy to find. probably the open terrace/coffee shop at the Landmark Hotel would be my preference.

Depends if you just want a meet & greet or if you want to impress her . Also why meet in a bar ? A nice coffee shop or restaraunt may be a better choice if she is really non p4p .

One time i met a nice looking non p4p ladyboy off thaifriendly . Met her in the hotel lobby , straight up to the room . Bonked her for a few hours & gave her 1500baht for the taxi . :P:)

When you are non-P4P those taxi fares can be very expensive.

I think if she is really non-P4P she won't really want to be seen anywhere near lower Sukhumvit. I think Davvids's suggestion of Asiatique is a good one.

I'm only going to say "The Beer Garden" as a joke. What a dreary place to have a first conversation with someone.

I think if she is really non-P4P she won't really want to be seen anywhere near lower Sukhumvit. I think Davvids's suggestion of Asiatique is a good one.

Yeah they seem to love it. I once tipped the ferris wheel guy quite a bit so that only me and my date would be in the gondola. My date was super happy and was good for me too as it showed in the bedroom after.