joenana

Hotel solo

Anyone stayed in this hotel? If u were to barfine a girl from nana plaza do you take a cab or walk to the hotel?

Is it safe to walk to the hotel from nana plaza at 2am

Yes

Yes Not far to walk

And yes safe to walk

Check out the hotel section and my hotel reviews as well

Edited by OneTrueSaxon

Yes

Yes Not far to walk

And yes safe to walk

Check out the hotel section and my hotel reviews as well

says the guy who loses his phone on every trip to LOS ... 555

:Rolling___::Rolling___::Rolling___:

Edited by bkkladyboy

Anyone stayed in this hotel? If u were to barfine a girl from nana plaza do you take a cab or walk to the hotel?

Is it safe to walk to the hotel from nana plaza at 2am

You can walk in any of the Bangkok tourist areas at 2 am, at that time the streets are still packed with people. There is very little street crime against tourists in BKK compared to some other major cities.

You can walk in any of the Bangkok tourist areas at 2 am, at that time the streets are still packed with people. There is very little street crime against tourists in BKK compared to some other major cities.

i totally agree ... i have been crawling the streets of BKK/TH since 1988 and i have never once felt threatened or that i was in a compromising location, day or night. unless you are stupid drunk and being a real ass-hat or offensive no one will bother you ... they may try to sell you something, but that's about it.

Edited by bkkladyboy

i totally agree ... i have been crawling the streets of BKK/TH since 1988 and i have never once felt threatened or that i was in a compromising location, day or night. unless you are stupid drunk and being a real ass-hat or offensive no one will bother you ... they may try to sell you something, but that's about it.

The only one that ever bothered me walking late at night was some rats and once a snake, both time the soi dogs chased them away lol. In fact I used to have a soi dog that would wait every weekend by the top of my Soi and walk me home. He would always get a bag of chicken the next day haha.

I wish big cities in the US were as safe as Bangkok.

I did have a couple FL lbs outside the park by soi 10 try to pickpocket me one night on my way back to the hotel, 2 were rubbing on me and i felt the third one go for my wallet pocket. I laughed it off and and wished them a good night, but if i'd been up in my tree I'd likely have been short my wallet. In 4 trips to Thailand that's the only attempt made to lighten my pockets that i'm aware of. I generally feel very safe. Don't insult the King and you'll be ok ;)

Edited by lovelbs