• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 davvvid

davvvid

LB Mogul

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,320 posts
  • Interests:Ladyboys, Thai girls, Thai food, basically all things Thailand.

Posted 03 March 2016 - 02:26 PM

http://bangkok.cocon...man-seoul-video

Above is the article.

The ladyboy who got beaten up actually works at Obsessions. Her name is Biw. She goes to Korea regularly for customers I believe. Many of my ladyboy friends on facebook have been sharing the video and have now stated that they don't want to go with any Korean customers anymore. 

#2 oliver17

oliver17

LB Mogul

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,071 posts
  • Interests:Cold beer and sad country songs.

Posted 03 March 2016 - 03:14 PM

POPULAR

Above is the article.

The ladyboy who got beaten up actually works at Obsessions. Her name is Biw. She goes to Korea regularly for customers I believe. Many of my ladyboy friends on facebook have been sharing the video and have now stated that they don't want to go with any Korean customers anymore. 

What piece of shit shoots a video of somebody in distress and getting hurt, then moves closer to get a better shot and

does nothing to help?

• American Eagle, flipflops and Youngone like this

#3 dav662

dav662

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,238 posts

Posted 04 March 2016 - 09:35 AM

Wtf. Why the fuck does he have to beat someone brutally if they turn him down?
  • pieromarrono@gmail.com likes this

#4 P&G

P&G

Wicked LB Lover

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts
  • Interests:ฝรั่งโง่เพศสัมพันธ์กะเทย

Posted 04 March 2016 - 01:28 PM

You can find videos of ladyboys fighting in Pattaya too. This fight looks like a similar fight.

At first sight, I saw a ladyboy (or girl) hitting a guy. It seems that the guy was beating someone else lying on the ground. It's not so violent. A few people exchanged smacks and punches for an unknown reason. I don't want to excuse violence. I just mean, it's not worth a story since we don't know how the argument started.

#5 davvvid

davvvid

LB Mogul

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,320 posts

Posted 04 March 2016 - 02:38 PM

You can find videos of ladyboys fighting in Pattaya too. This fight looks like a similar fight.

At first sight, I saw a ladyboy (or girl) hitting a guy. It seems that the guy was beating someone else lying on the ground. It's not so violent. A few people exchanged smacks and punches for an unknown reason. I don't want to excuse violence. I just mean, it's not worth a story since we don't know how the argument started.

Of course its possible to find ladyboys fighting, however that's ladyboy vs ladyboy. Totally different from guy vs ladyboy/girl in my books.

I know how the argument started. I asked her friends and what happened was that a korean guy was hitting on the ladyboy but she rejected him. The guy did not know she was a ladyboy and thought she was a women but was drunk and upset that he got rejected and thus decided to take things violently. The ladyboy who is hitting the guy is the ladyboys close friend and was trying to get the guy to get off of her and to stop hitting her.

I saw some photos of her injuries, and although not too severe, still could have been avoided.

#6 rumpranger

rumpranger

LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 05 March 2016 - 02:29 PM

Yeah I saw several ladyboys shared the video in facebook.  However facebook's translation to English leaves much to be desired.  Anyway thanks for reporting on this.  At least I have a clearer idea of what happened.

So now some ladyboys don't want to go out with Korean customers because of this incident?  A drunk violent Korean guy does not represent the entire nation. 

#7 davvvid

davvvid

LB Mogul

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,320 posts

Posted 05 March 2016 - 03:01 PM

So now some ladyboys don't want to go out with Korean customers because of this incident?  A drunk violent Korean guy does not represent the entire nation. 

you know how ladyboys are. They meet one bad indian customer and then they stereotype all indians. They meet one generous japanese customer, and then think all japanese customers are generous (although this is true for the most part), you know what I mean? 

• cutefarang and P&G like this

#8 cutefarang

cutefarang

LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPip
  • 286 posts
  • Interests:The cute little but of a lady boy!

Posted 19 March 2016 - 01:32 PM

What piece of shit shoots a video of somebody in distress and getting hurt, then moves closer to get a better shot and

does nothing to help?

Not to mention the dozens of cars driving by.

#9 marklan71

marklan71

LB Lover

• PipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 20 March 2016 - 05:36 AM

Above is the article.

Korean customers ruined Angeles City for the rest of us.Glad to see the world finally waking up to them, dog eaters.

#10 capcrunch

capcrunch

LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 11:21 PM

Korean customers ruined Angeles City for the rest of us.Glad to see the world finally waking up to them, dog eaters.

Dog eaters is a quite the logical leap given the topic of discussion here. Maybe stay on topic while staying civil. 

I will chime in with agreement though. Korean men are romanticized in kpop culture to be sweet, tender lovers. Reality is Korean culture is extremely misogynistic; I will concede that is true for most East Asian cultures, but it seems most other people have moved on except Koreans. That's what happens when you have a very insular, identity based culture - you never move with the times. 

Thai women (and ladyboys) are fucking obsessed with Korean men. They tend to find the truth out the hard way.

Yeah I saw several ladyboys shared the video in facebook.  However facebook's translation to English leaves much to be desired.  Anyway thanks for reporting on this.  At least I have a clearer idea of what happened.

https://www.vice.com...quality-problem

https://www.nytimes....s-misogyny.html

They have a track record of being violent towards women. So with all due respect to RR, I think tarring the whole population with this one brush is very justified. 

*Realised i dug up a 1 year old thread 555. It's a pet peeve because I have tonnes of well-educated Thai girl friends of high societal standing who are illogically obsessed with an extremely misogynistic culture that is misrepresented by fairydust kpop depictions. 

Edited by capcrunch, 14 July 2017 - 11:24 PM.

#11 fuckoff1

fuckoff1

LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 08:26 AM

She's still in Korea and still seems obsessed with it. Doesn't look like it deterred her too much.

• capcrunch likes this

#12 davvvid

davvvid

LB Mogul

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,320 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 09:36 AM

She's still in Korea and still seems obsessed with it. Doesn't look like it deterred her too much.

Yeah she is completely obsessed with it. But then again she also has some personal and maybe financial interest with the company Jewelry Plastic Surgery as I believe she is an ambassador for them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users