Bangkok Ladyboys Forum
OneTrueSaxon

Thieving ladyboy

Thanks for heads up about this girl. She looks like a ladyboy who I talked to at an alco cart near

Soi 7/1 on Sukhumvit back in August, but I can't be entirely certain this is the same girl. At the time I could tell

she was wired on something, so I did not barfine her. I mentioned her in my trip report in advanced section.

For clarification - I take it this girl was a pick-pocket?

For clarification - I take it this girl was a pick-pocket?

Yeah and I never even felt it. That may be because I had a few drinks. But I remember her grabbing me by an alchocart with her friend but I just shrugged and walked back to my hotel

FWIW she uses fake pictures ... a lot.

Not all of those pics are even her, the top left one is Hanasha whose identity she seems to try to steal a lot

Top two pics don't look like her either.

So make sure you're avoiding the right person.

FWIW she uses fake pictures ... a lot.

Not all of those pics are even her, the top left one is Hanasha whose identity she seems to try to steal a lot

Top two pics don't look like her either.

So make sure you're avoiding the right person.

Oh yeah. Just noticed that.

Don't you want to report it to Thai tourist police?

Also don't you have a screen lock on it?

Na didn't bother reporting it as it was the last week of my holiday I found her and no I didn't put the screen lock on when I arrived, somthing I should have done straight away as then she could not have turned off the location device and I could have tracked it down.

I had one try and lift my phone last year in the small hours of the morning just near Terminal 21. Within 2 seconds of her "bumping" into me I was suspicious and did a quick frisk of my own pockets. It was then I realized my phone wasn't there, when I spun round the LB was doing a very rubbish job of hiding behind the BTS escalator and I grabbed her arm. She quickly returned the phone to me and tried to make out she was only joking. When I opened my camera to try and get a pic she was high tailing it back down Sukhumvit.

I had one try and lift my phone last year in the small hours of the morning just near Terminal 21. Within 2 seconds of her "bumping" into me I was suspicious and did a quick frisk of my own pockets. It was then I realized my phone wasn't there, when I spun round the LB was doing a very rubbish job of hiding behind the BTS escalator and I grabbed her arm. She quickly returned the phone to me and tried to make out she was only joking. When I opened my camera to try and get a pic she was high tailing it back down Sukhumvit.

That area has a reputation for lb pick pockets i do believe .

yes yes before anyone says you idiot for having that much money on you. i know i learnt ok. never again.just before so1 6 turning right up to grand sukhumvit hotel off sukhumvit around 3.30/4 am i got touched up by a rather nasty looking lb who lifted 20,000bt out of my pocket. i was very drunk. the reason for that much money was i was up in nana plaza too pissed looking for a multiple session with a few or 4 lbs couldnt make my mind up and was trawling along the area for too long and was a easy target. should have gone home. oh well it happens and it happend again in phuket bangla road 3 days later after the bkk misshap waiting around for something as the sun was coming up, and ringing all my numbers i had collected but no answers, but this time i only had 2000bt on me. the worst thing was both times i didnt get lucky either. but i am still alive . got to get a wing man or stop the 20+ beer nights i suppose. or heaven help me grow up. or stick to girls in bars but man is not a camel he has to drink

yes yes before anyone says you idiot for having that much money on you. i know i learnt ok. never again.just before so1 6 turning right up to grand sukhumvit hotel off sukhumvit around 3.30/4 am i got touched up by a rather nasty looking lb who lifted 20,000bt out of my pocket. i was very drunk. the reason for that much money was i was up in nana plaza too pissed looking for a multiple session with a few or 4 lbs couldnt make my mind up and was trawling along the area for too long and was a easy target. should have gone home. oh well it happens and it happend again in phuket bangla road 3 days later after the bkk misshap waiting around for something as the sun was coming up, and ringing all my numbers i had collected but no answers, but this time i only had 2000bt on me. the worst thing was both times i didnt get lucky either. but i am still alive . got to get a wing man or stop the 20+ beer nights i suppose. or heaven help me grow up. or stick to girls in bars but man is not a camel he has to drink

I admire your honesty but maybe change your m.o.You don't want a third strike! I'm pretty sure we've all done the late night/ early morning trawl. It's just some are luckier than others I guess.

Touch wood i have never been pick pocketed or mugged or anything . Probably just as much good luck as good management on my part , who knows . I mostly wear jeans & whilst it feels a little uncomfortable , always put my wallet in my front pocket . Its tricky for me to get it out , so i figure very hard for another to remove it . Also walk with my thumb in that pocket if walking through a mob or squeezed up on the bts etc . Not much chance of robbing me after the bars close though as i'm normally skint & have my LT money back in the loom .

yes keep the money back in the room is a good idea, and i agree. the only thing is i was after 3 or 4 lbs at one time and the hotel frowns on that sought of activity. i think sober i would have made a different decision. but when i have a few too many sherberts i get greedy and the brain transfers south, possibly for me i think earlier in the night for the big sessions get drained(ie check in bar st lo0m upstairs) and just take one back late in the night for the must have morning sex.. but i hate planning and like to live by the seat of my pants . but i have one hell of a good time.i am 57 now and still do everything i did when i was 22. i am blessed with good health and look a lot younger. i am amazed i am still alive. back in bkk in feb lets see if i can change. or plan better anyway, bkk can be very unforgiving

yes keep the money back in the room is a good idea, and i agree. the only thing is i was after 3 or 4 lbs at one time and the hotel frowns on that sought of activity. i think sober i would have made a different decision. but when i have a few too many sherberts i get greedy and the brain transfers south, possibly for me i think earlier in the night for the big sessions get drained(ie check in bar st lo0m upstairs) and just take one back late in the night for the must have morning sex.. but i hate planning and like to live by the seat of my pants . but i have one hell of a good time.i am 57 now and still do everything i did when i was 22. i am blessed with good health and look a lot younger. i am amazed i am still alive. back in bkk in feb lets see if i can change. or plan better anyway, bkk can be very unforgiving

I like your style.

Touch wood i have never been pick pocketed or mugged or anything . Probably just as much good luck as good management on my part , who knows . I mostly wear jeans & whilst it feels a little uncomfortable , always put my wallet in my front pocket . Its tricky for me to get it out , so i figure very hard for another to remove it . Also walk with my thumb in that pocket if walking through a mob or squeezed up on the bts etc . Not much chance of robbing me after the bars close though as i'm normally skint & have my LT money back in the loom .

They have tried a few times on me too. I have the same idea in carrying in the front pockets. Yes, I have a very hard time trying to take anything out of my pocket too and so would anyone else that tries it. I usually also have my thumb or hand in my pocket too when walking in a crowded area. I have never been hugged by a LB though.

I have to say a very good word about Namwan ( former of Paradise and now at Fairy bar). I dropped 1000, baht when I was walking out and then she saw it and picked it up and gave it back to me. I never knew that I had dropped it. She could have not given it back to me and I would not have noticed when and where I dropped it.

Can i suggest you employ the 3.00am rule.

I usually have things locked away well before that, but sometimes plans fall apart and the 3.00am rule allows for 1 hour after Bars close to sort out a companion for the night.

If it ain't happened by then, it's not your night and time to head home anyway because the decision making ain't going to get any better.

I'm not suggesting a 3am curfew, because if you've got company already fine stay out and party on. Just wrap up the mongering and call it a night.

Just a suggestion that's worked for me after i made some poor choices post 3.00am

Can i suggest you employ the 3.00am rule.

I usually have things locked away well before that, but sometimes plans fall apart and the 3.00am rule allows for 1 hour after Bars close to sort out a companion for the night.

If it ain't happened by then, it's not your night and time to head home anyway because the decision making ain't going to get any better.

I'm not suggesting a 3am curfew, because if you've got company already fine stay out and party on. Just wrap up the mongering and call it a night.

Just a suggestion that's worked for me after i made some poor choices post 3.00am

good advice. thankyou. worx most times but then rule beer comes in a well you know.. but thanks i will try and implement it. one other thing and its not an excuse all my friends unfortunatley do not endulge in lbs so usually its me by myself later in the night. although i have started to travel more by myself so set the phone alarm check bin and go. cheers

Don't you want to report it to Thai tourist police?

Also don't you have a screen lock on it?

Something I noticed this year : when I use my farang sim card, the phone is protected by a password if I turn it off. I had no protection with my Thai sim card. It's probably something to worry about when purchasing a Thai sim card.

Something I noticed this year : when I use my farang sim card, the phone is protected by a password if I turn it off. I had no protection with my Thai sim card. It's probably something to worry about when purchasing a Thai sim card.

Screen lock feature on a smart phone has nothing to do with the sim you use .

I use a Thai sim card and I use screen lock too.

I was speaking of passwords when I turn it on.

That is a sim lock , as my iphone is unlocked no matter what sim i use it won't require a sim lock code to turn it on . However as i have a screen lock 4 digit passcode the sim code is not neccessary .

Thanks for the info. I looked for it and added a screen lock in mine.