DeepnHard

Annoying STD via Analingus: Blastocystis Hominis

It's a parasite. I contracted this from an encounter with one of the Nana girls about a month ago.

Strange in that the young are generally not affected (no symptoms, though they carry it) but the older of us are. Symptoms: occasional nausea, lack of energy and abdominal pain. No diarreah (at least in my case). Treatment: Flagyl or Tinidazole, which are frequently not effective (especially Tinidazole. Not good for me since I'm allergic to Flagyl (bright red spots all over)). Just thought you all might like to know.

http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/blastocystis-hominis/basics/definition/con-20026572

I went into Bumrungrad to get it diagnosed with a stool test. (took about an hour)

I'm sure i may have had this as the stomach cramps I was getting were like an alien trying to get out of my stomach. The lack of energy I could put down to to many ladyboys.

Just reading the article you linked. It seems incomplete so ive put an addendum ...

"Many types of protozoans get into the intestinal tract through oral-fecal contact, such as occurs when a person doesn't wash his or her hands thoroughly after using the toilet before preparing food. "

The above can also occur when rimming your parter, or when your partner goes Ass to mouth.

To be honest I've always been more bothered about liver flukes as its endemic in the somtam/papaya salad eating brigade when they use uncooked fish. Liver cancer rates are massively higher in Isaan etc as a result.

Due to that, I can count the number of times ive eaten ladyboy 'pussy' on the fingers of one fist. ;)

Edited by randyandy69

I'd assume it's the licker and not the lickee. :)

For a million Laosian Kip, you are correct sir!

Edited by DeepnHard

Just reading the article you linked. It seems incomplete so ive put an addendum ...

"Many types of protozoans get into the intestinal tract through oral-fecal contact, such as occurs when a person doesn't wash his or her hands thoroughly after using the toilet before preparing food. "

The above can also occur when rimming your parter, or when your partner goes Ass to mouth.

To be honest I've always been more bothered about liver flukes as its endemic in the somtam/papaya salad eating brigade when they use uncooked fish. Liver cancer rates are massively higher in Isaan etc as a result.

Due to that, I can count the number of times ive eaten ladyboy 'pussy' on the fingers of one fist. ;)

Thanks for the education on liver flukes. That's pretty scary. I don't eat somtam much, but I'll choose something else next time, or say "Make my somtam stir fried". :)

I had it as well, diagnosed at my recent annual checkup at Bumrungrad.... a week on Flagyl for me... wasn't the most pleasant antibiotic.. headaches, nausea and poor sleep for a week.

Got e-coli sitting in there as well... not sure how I contracted it, eating ass, Bangkok water, filthy Filipinos not washing hands after toilet in my office there.

All occupational hazards!!