Sign in to follow this  
neo24

Woraburi is a gem

http://www.woraburi.com/woraburisukhumvit/member_regis.html#!/page_info

Some hate the walk, but for price and treatment by staff great place!

Always see the free tuk tuk going up and down soi 4 I always use the free tuk tuk and give the driver a few baht for his trouble. That's at the hotels I've stayed. Not stayed here as yet.

Edited by OneTrueSaxon

Always see the free tuk tuk going up and down soi 4 I always use the free tuk tuk and give the driver a few baht for his trouble. That's at the hotels I've stayed. Not stayed here as yet.

If you've a bigger guy, get the superior or better room. Standard is great price but small.

Ive stayed at the Woraburi Hotel on my last 4 visits to Bangkok, cant fault the place and its staff, Nice Bed and I love my pillows (it has four big ones), has a kettle as I love my cofffee and save a fortune by not having to pay out 70-100 at a time,big shower space, UBC TV, walk in wardrobe, a nicely stocked big Fridge

It would be my first choice if I ever decide to visit the Big Mango again cool.png

If your feeling lazy and dont fancy the little walk then what's 50 baht for the ride in a tuk tuk :)

Sorry about the pic quality....hi.gif

w.jpg

w1.jpg

w2.jpg

1042 Baht for a smallish room in the low season doesn't seem like *that* good a deal, but the pool looks great.

I've stayed here a few times. I stayed for a few nights back in 2005 and found the place quite nice. I actually like the walk up to Nana and all the staff are lovely. I haven't actually slept in the place since 2006 if memory serves me right. However I regularly rent a room here for my last day in Bangkok as I usually fly out on the 2 am flight. Dump the bags and use it as a cheap base. The rooms have been modernized in recent years and and it is good value. Nice pool and a nice open reception area. You could do a lot worse.

I'm going to use the Nana Hotel for my last night on my next trip just for old times sake.