mikel

desktop problems

Whenever I try to use this site on my desktop I'm continually logged out and have to sign in to view each page. Any ideas?

Whenever I try to use this site on my desktop I'm continually logged out and have to sign in to view each page. Any ideas?

I would look at cookies first. Do you allow or restrict cookies to be set in your browser? Because the browser is not telling the host that you have already signed in.

Try a different browser. You can get Chrome, Firefox and others for Mac Windows and Linux for free.

Next time you sign in look for a checkbox that says something like "remember me"

I have been unable to log-in on to the site on my MacBook Air today - but I'm ok on my IPad.

When I try to click on the 'sign in' there is no response......

There is no problem with logging onto the sister site.

I have been unable to log-in on to the site on my MacBook Air today - but I'm ok on my IPad.

When I try to click on the 'sign in' there is no response......

There is no problem with logging onto the sister site.

Working ok on Chrome.....

Cheers

There are times when companies push browser updates and sometimes these updates conflict with something server side. In the case of Mac... if you use Safari then try Chrome or Firefox as an alternative. Same can be said for any OS. Then one day all will be back to normal ...as per 'computer godzzzz'

It is very hard for developers to catch every little instance and be 100% every time.