Sign in to follow this  
Siam Man

Swan Inn, Soi 4

I've stayed at Swan Inn on Soi 4 on two different occasions. It's a very cheap option located just past Rajah Hotel Complex on the opposite side of Soi 4. I had stayed in Swan Inn 2 which is further down Soi 4 and a little nicer and bigger rooms. The first time I stayed there I used it as a day room since I had a midnight flight. My hotel on soi 2 couldn't give me a late check out because they were booked full that next day.

I don't think they take reservations and aren't listed on booking sites like Agoda. You basically walk up and see if they have a room around noon. The cost is 700 baht. I think they have 14 rooms total all on the second floor. The internet signal is poor unless you are close to the front. My second day I couldn't get signal in the room. big fridge, 2 free bottles of water, warm water in shower. It would make a a good ST room if you were looking to do multiples near Nana. No safe for valuables. The outlets are antiquated, but I was lucky to have an adapter that worked.

The second time I used it when I ended up changing my flight and staying two extra days. My hotel (Aspen Suites) didn't have any rooms on those dates as they were booked full for the Chinese new year. I thought that may be the story at most places on short notice so I went to this place and paid 2100 baht for 3 nights. Nothing fancy, but okay in a pinch.

IMG_7083.JPG

IMG_7084.JPG

IMG_7085.JPG

IMG_7086.JPG

IMG_7087.JPG