Bangkok Ladyboys Forum
annaza718

Annaza718

Hi Anna, where is paradise bar? I will be in BKK in a few weeks.

read a bit the forum and you will find it

it is in the Rajah hotel building, between Soi 2 and Soi 4 aside Annie's Soapie.

Hi Anna, where is paradise bar? I will be in BKK in a few weeks.

read a bit the forum and you will find it

it is in the Rajah hotel building, between Soi 2 and Soi 4 aside Annie's Soapie.

For more about Anna and Paradise Club click here

post-1796-12708992935195 - Copy.jpg

It may surprise you but I'm not :Bonkers: as you seem to think SiamMan

Yes of course I did try to PM her, but due to her being a guest user she can't receive any PM's.

I also see what she suggests but because my ex works in that vicinity I can do without the hassle/issue's of going to the bar! OK?

It may surprise you but I'm not :Bonkers: as you seem to think SiamMan

Yes of course I did try to PM her, but due to her being a guest user she can't receive any PM's.

I also see what she suggests but because my ex works in that vicinity I can do without the hassle/issue's of going to the bar! OK?

Not saying your crazy at all. It just drives me bonkers when ever I read BM's asking for phone numbers when the given gurl works at a bar. In this case Anna is even inviting you into her bar. Does your Ex work at Annies massage? Because you can always get to Paradise by going down Soi 2 and entering Rajah complex from that entrance. Pity to let your ex cock block you from the after life.

I didn't know where Annie's Massage was until I asked Google, but I do now and NO she doesn't work there! Have you seen the staff on the website? (I don't know your angle on that, if joking or taking the piss?)

Thanks for the directions, but I already know how to get from soi 2 to soi 4 because I drive through there all the time, but I never noticed Annie's massage because I'm driving.

Also I don't get your "after life" remark, my ex isn't dead. I did say she works in that vicinity and my car/bike is quite distinguishable so parking in/around the Raja complex either my ex or her friends will see me, as I said before I don't need the hassle/issue's because she can be unstable.

Now can you understand why I asked for the number instead of going to the bar?

Is anybody going to provide the number or……..?

I shouldn't but i will respond

1.I don't do the BTS. 2.when i drove down Sukhumvit today the BTS still stops between soi 8 and soi 6 not at the doors of paradise. 3. You do realise its summer time here now? I'd like to see you walk round in a hoodie. 4. Never thought of that 'just go to the bar late' genius!! Have you been down soi 4 in the day time?

I shouldn't but i will respond

1.I don't do the BTS. 2.when i drove down Sukhumvit today the BTS still stops between soi 8 and soi 6 not at the doors of paradise. 3. You do realise its summer time here now? I'd like to see you walk round in a hoodie. 4. Never thought of that 'just go to the bar late' genius!! Have you been down soi 4 in the day time?

To respond to your lame excuses.

1. Take a taxi

2. Take a taxi

3. Wear a baseball cap. Or you could just take a taxi.

4. Not sure what your last excuse means, but paradise opens at 6pm till late. And yes I have been down Soi 4 in the day time, been down there plenty of times during the day.

Any other excuses? (: