Bangkok Ladyboys Forum
annaza718

Annaza718

Please don't respond again, as your making Victor Meldrew look like the happiest chap in the world !!!

OH shit OTS

Now we will get a dissertation on One Foot in the Grave!! No doubt associated with the afterlife:)

I shouldn't but i will respond

1.I don't do the BTS. 2.when i drove down Sukhumvit today the BTS still stops between soi 8 and soi 6 not at the doors of paradise. 3. You do realise its summer time here now? I'd like to see you walk round in a hoodie. 4. Never thought of that 'just go to the bar late' genius!! Have you been down soi 4 in the day time?

Hi LB1over, Anna is here at Paradise right now and we can arrange for her to come see you. Bar fine is 500 Baht and you can discuss the rest with her. PM me and we'll sort it all out.

Our spend 1000 Baht on drinks at the bar and get a FREE bar fine is still going strong and many BMs are taking advantage of it ;)

If you do come down we can also get your BM VIP card which gives you 10% off your total bill and free access to our very discreet short time room.

In the mean time here are some photos of her I took literally 5 minutes ago! ;)

Thanks

Marco

3a0a5afddcd92a6958d72a6539fd7e61.jpg

0c5823284e7ccf89951af495c83fbdbf.jpg

748f39bfb4b47a8d46b3898ff0196293.jpg

9bbc040bc2e362e7bd83d034b23358e5.jpg

c763c5d6a468325f5db6e32541e2a5cb.jpg

Thanks for that Marco, you've been the only helpful person on this thread.

Unlike davvvid the broken record.

1,2,3, If you could afford a car here davvvid then you wouldn't get a taxi or BTS either, but your parents don't give you enough pocket money for that do they

Just saying

Oh yeah 4, are many bars open and customers around in the daytime compared to the night time? So your suggestion of going there late is genius because nothing happens at night so my ex wouldn't work then would she!

Any other moronic suggestions?