flipflops

Furama Silom

Great report flip. The room looks good. A couch and see through bathroom are plusses for me. Breakfast set up reminds me of LeFenix. The omelette bars makes it worth getting up for.. Price isn't to bad, and wouldn't be a bad change of pace. Have you taken any trips down to Patpong?

I stayed there in August for a couple of days and it was bad. There was a bad smelling down in the Lobby and as flipflop says it was very outdated. The front desk was not friendly at all. I had a had time to get there every time I took a taxi because no one seems to know where it is. There is a BTS within walking distance but its still about 15 to 20 minutes at least by walking. I will not stay there again. But this is my opinion only.

Great report flip. The room looks good. A couch and see through bathroom are plusses for me. Breakfast set up reminds me of LeFenix. The omelette bars makes it worth getting up for.. Price isn't to bad, and wouldn't be a bad change of pace. Have you taken any trips down to Patpong?

It is a .5 mile walk to Patpong. I am going tonight to shop but not visit any bars. When I come back from CM I'll be in Sukhumvit area and I'll likely check out CIB and Darkside. Get my feet wet so to speak....