Bangkok Ladyboys Forum
rouke

Same same tale of foreigners being scammed by bargirls

The story sounds a bit romantic...

How could he go through surgery in Thailand with no money?

How can it happen no police in Soi 4 noticed him and did not check his passport (and his visa stamp)?

Why should he be kept in custody back hom? for not paying the bill to be sent home by the embassy?

Tens of other questions raise too but the above are sufficient to generate some doubts about the story....

the Pattaya sister forum has a discussion going in regard to this that may answer some of your questions and also brings up others.

http://www.ladyboyspattaya.com/topic/22260-swedish-tourist-is-homeless-after-being-swindled-by-a-thai-woman/?do=findComment&comment=512879

the Pattaya sister forum has a discussion going in regard to this that may answer some of your questions and also brings up others.

http://www.ladyboyspattaya.com/topic/22260-swedish-tourist-is-homeless-after-being-swindled-by-a-thai-woman/?do=findComment&comment=512879

I was too slow then haha.

Just to side track a bit. there seems to have quite a number of Swede/Scandinavian ladyboy-loving people in both forums. I mistakenly thought that people like ladyboys are usually English, Latin or Japanese speaking. Maybe I am not observant enough.

I was too slow then haha.

Just to side track a bit. there seems to have quite a number of Swede/Scandinavian ladyboy-loving people in both forums. I mistakenly thought that people like ladyboys are usually English, Latin or Japanese speaking. Maybe I am not observant enough.

IFO think nationality has little to do with liking LBs, is a deviant thing. 555

45yo and 1,000,000 Baht is his life savings ?

Leaves behind his kids?

He's old enough to be responsible for himself and live by his decisions

Guy is a lowlife and a stupid lowlife at that.

45yo and 1,000,000 Baht is his life savings ?

Leaves behind his kids?

He's old enough to be responsible for himself and live by his decisions

Guy is a lowlife and a stupid lowlife at that.

I think I will reserve any judgement, as I don't believe everything I read in a paper and more so on the internet.

A discussion ? Thats very rare in deed , normally they just have a shit fight over everything . :P Edited by aussierod77

Sadly this is a daily occurrence here, it seems like everyday I meet some poor soul in a pub who this has happened too. Thai girls (and LB's) can be very cunning and convincing when they find the right guy.