Sign in to follow this  
cutefarang

Nana Studio Soi 11/1

Stayed here a few nights back recently as I wanted to be closer to the action. Was very hesitant to book this hotel as I could not (and still can not) find it on Trip Advisor, which is my most trusted companion when booking hotels. But it wasn't too bad. As usual for my reviews I will list Pro's/Con's:

PROS:

- Convenient location on Soi 11/1. About 300 m from the BTS station and very close to many pubs, clubs and restaurants (for watching games and eating some good grub check out Australian Bar on Soi 11).

- Friendly staff.

- No mention of joiner fee and night staff was hit or miss whether they were at the desk or even paying attention. No problems there.

- Free coffee/tea in the lobby. It's a machine with three options (3 in 1 coffee, Thai Milk Tea, Hot Chocolate).

- Clean rooms with excellent AC.

- Flat screen TV, Free fast Wifi, lots of cable channels.

- Budget friendly.

- Plenty of food options within minutes of the hotel from street food to coffee shops to nice restaurants. Also both a Boots Pharmacy and Villa Market within 3 minutes walk (plus three 7/11's).

CONS:

- Bed was a bit too firm for my taste.

- Shower was excellent but bathroom has awkward frosted glass walls that allows you to see someone while they are going the bathroom.

- Only 1 movie channel (minor annoyance but after a night of partying I like to kick back and watch a flick while laying in bed)

- Rooms on the small side.

- All of the light switches are by the entrance, so when you have to pee in the middle of the night you have to walk to the front to turn the bathroom light on.

Overall it wasn't a bad hotel for a few nights stay most of my annoyances were minor and didnt affect my stay that much. If you can get a good deal I would recommend it to anyone looking but there are some better options in this area.