I am also a fan of Pala Pizza, It is outside Asoke BTS, next to the ground level entrance to the MRT station.

You can either eat inside the restaurant or they have a take away window if you are on the move.

pizza-la-pala-bangkok-440x330.jpg

pala-pizza-romana.jpg

I have often watered at the mouth looking at the pizzas in Pala whilst walking past . By the sounds of it , they are as good as they look

I have never had a bad slice there, but if you get one right as they take it out of the oven (or have them make a fresh one) they are fantastic.

Limoncello in soi 11

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CC8QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.tripadvisor.com%2FRestaurant_Review-g293916-d885688-Reviews-Pizzeria_Limoncello-Bangkok.html&ei=bLkrUfC3MsHJ0QWRuoG4DA&usg=AFQjCNGidDrgBnyMKd_9SqanESooE2QmGw&bvm=bv.42768644,d.d2k

I have eaten here a few times now when staying in soi 13 or 11 as it's close at hand not only are the Pizza's good but the pasta and wine too

It in a little alleyway on soi 11. Map now added

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I stopped at Pala today for a couple of slices. This pizza is not only good for BKK, it's good period. I would go here all the time if I lived here. They not only have pizza, but a good pasta & wine menu. It's not cheap like street food, but it's also not too expensive. If your craving some italian eats in the sukhumvit than Pala will not disappoint. - Under Asoke BTS, next to Terminal 21

photo 5.JPG

photo 4.JPG

photo 3.JPG

photo.JPG

While I still think Pala is excellent, I just strolled past the new Hillary 1 (soi 4) and they now have a full kitchen that serves wood fired pizza. I ordered a large pepperoni for 280B. Damn good pizza. Cooked perfectly, and the cheese was very good.

Although Pala Pizza is still my favorite , Hillary 1 on Soi Nana now has a wood burning oven and I had a pizza tonight, was excellent.

It had Parma ham goat cheese and rocket greens.

Although Pala Pizza is still my favorite , Hillary 1 on Soi Nana now has a wood burning oven and I had a pizza tonight, was excellent.

It had Parma ham goat cheese and rocket greens.

Is Hillary 1 the Hillary bar at the Rajah Hotel location - near the old Guess and Chaos 9 bars?

i reckon this link will answer that .

https://www.stickboybkk.com/bars/new-hillary-1-open/

Yep that's the one. Looks much fancier than the old place, and it's good to see they did keep the school girl uniforms for the wait staff. I love visiting a Hillary bar during the day, hoisting a few and then barfining out a waitress for a matinee. That particular bar is a barrel of fun during the day, and if they are now serving good food, so much the better.

Indeed ,, had a few afteroon sojourns there when staying @ phachara . Even invited one lass over there for more intimate discussion . :P ...

P.s . Wonder if ol mate still tries offering you a shoulder massage whike your taking a leak ? 555555 TIT