ijsbooty

Paradiso Boutique Suites, Soi 10

stayed there before, its definitely ladyboy friendly, infact the receptionist is a ladyboy..and on my last visit had paid me a freebie visit upstairs...damn hot experience...

Now thats what i call service :P:)

P.s you may have just doubled their customers off here lol

Edited by aussierod77

stayed there before, its definitely ladyboy friendly, infact the receptionist is a ladyboy..and on my last visit had paid me a freebie visit upstairs...damn hot experience...

Great and there I was about to book cozy at ten - now I have to decide again - Arghhh decisions decisions! :coffee:

Thanks for the info!

Great and there I was about to book cozy at ten - now I have to decide again - Arghhh decisions decisions! :coffee:

Thanks for the info!

Stayed at Galleria 10 which is around 4 minutes from CIB at the weekend and great value for such an hotel

Hi I reckon the rooms don't have a balcony?

Mine didn't but i did not mind as I was just staying there two nights and wanted a hotel close to CIRB

Hi I reckon the rooms don't have a balcony?

I stayed there on 2 separate occasions earlier this month. First stay, I was on 2nd floor which had an outside deck. None of their rooms on higher floors

have balconies. The second stay, I was on 7th floor with no balcony but I liked the room better. The 2nd floor room had really bad wifi, but the 7th floor

room had great wifi. They also have a fun pool and restaurant on the roof that I enjoyed.

They only had one song on the elevator that played whenever I was using it, Eric Clapton's "I shot the Sheriff" I go sick of hearing it. OTS may have heard it also.

They only had one song on the elevator that played whenever I was using it, Eric Clapton's "I shot the Sheriff" I go sick of hearing it. OTS may have heard it also.

Yeah it got a bit annoying after the sixth time i heard it. Thinking of foing back to Citrus 11 again at the end of the trip.

Quick check that this hotel is still comfortable for a couple of nights for the hottest LB action in town (@ CIBR)?

Things changed over a year... I wanted to book Majestic Grande, but noticed that the constructions going on at the former Guess/CIB complex which I guess there's no short cut to NEP from Majestic Grande... and also been reading that Charades has gone down in terms of quality and quantity of girls, while the new CIBR looks fun and I don't mind spending a couple of nights there!

There doesn't seem to be an online booking for Paradiso though.

I know people who have stayed at paradiso and Cosy @Ten - both in front of CIB. The consensus seems to be Cosy at Ten is better and it is where I stay whenever they have rooms available. However I have not stayed at Paradiso. 6th floor rooms have balcony as well. lower floors do not.

http://www.cozyatten.com/

The booking engine on the website is not live but they come back with reply quickly.

Stayed at Paradiso for my short trip last Christmas. Had a deluxe room. Rooms are not very big but are ok for a few nights stay. And very clean. The best part was the big shower, enough room to shower together and have some pre bed fun with the girl you take in the room.

Yes, there is no online booking from Paradiso website but they reply quickly to emails. Or you can book through Booking.com or Agoda.

I stayed at Paradiso last March for three nights.

I was unimpressed. I stayed in a deluxe room, but not sure why it was called that. the bathroom was more impressive than the room. no food served although website suggests they have a cafe.

no issues with bringing back LBs from CIB or WHYNOT

slowest and tinyest elevator in BKK.

Staff a mix of friendly and quite (little English) , Doormen were nice chaps.

going to try Cozy in June.

IMG_4123.JPG

Stayed at Paradiso for a few days last week.

Ended up moving to On8 which IMO, was heaps better.

Thanks Tugga,

Any problem bringing girls back to On8? Also, were there many 'tourists' (particularly Asians) that stayed there while you were there?

Thanks Tugga,

Any problem bringing girls back to On8? Also, were there many 'tourists' (particularly Asians) that stayed there while you were there?

No problems bringing visitors back.

Reception also phoned to check things were

Ok before your guest left.

Didn't notice an unusual amount of Asian tourist's.

I just thought Paradise was a bit outdated That's all.

Edited by tugga