Sign in to follow this  
Siam Man

The most disgusting thing you've eaten in LOS

I'm not talking about some gnarly freelancers butthole cling ons. Strictly food items or what they consider food. I saw this thread on the sister site and thought it might be good here for the more refined BKKcentric BM's. :Eating:

Mine would have to be those tiny fried birds at Chatachuk Market. Not much meat on the buggers and when I crunched through a bone I just couldn't swallow it and spit it out. The ladyboy I was with tore right through the rest of them devouring them without leaving a bone.

I am not keen on the congealed chicken blood you sometimes get in street noodle shops-locals love it though.

I love grasshoppers and other deep fried insects though, great salty bar snacks!

so where do you guys go for a meal that is decent and not too expensive? I will get breakfast at hotel am staying at, but would like to know where to go for a meal later in the day if feeling peckish. Am not much into street food due to continual liquid shitting after trying them in the P'pines. Thanks

Check out other threads in this section royboy. BM's have already started threads of some of their favorites.

Any kind of Thai food in a restaurant for farangs. Gee...it doesn't taste like Thai food at all.

Really? thats worse than eating cockroaches and nasty street food that sends u immediately to the washroom?