Sign in to follow this  
DeepnHard

Condom advice: yours or hers?

I'm mostly a bottom. I had a bad experience with LB and her local condom: it broke. So now I offer them one of mine. The trouble is, like Cinderella and the magic shoe, you don't know which one fits. I've heard that tight condoms paradoxically have a tendency to slip off. I could off course get a range of sizes and present my lady with them, asking her to chose the right one. In an ideal world, she'd know which one fit her best ( the least chance coming off or breaking) and she'd carry them. But good condoms aren't especially cheap, or the LB may not be that experienced.

How do you wise BMs chose the best fitting condom for your ladies to wear while they're doing you?

gcBCgBz.jpg

http://www.condomdepot.com/product/detail.cfm/pid/2470

http://www.amazon.com/SALE-100-Condoms-Variety-Pack/dp/B0009AJK34

It seems most of the condoms in Thailand are either too small, too tight or just cheaply made. I usually order from one of the above sites and get it a variety of shapes, sizes, colors and flavors. When I am out mongering I never really have a plan (although like everyone I have a wishlist) so I never know how big or small my choice for the night will be. I usually take a few different ones just in case. Shop around though, just type 100 condoms or condom samplers into google can usually find some for less than the price of a normal box.

http://www.condomdepot.com/product/detail.cfm/pid/2470

http://www.amazon.com/SALE-100-Condoms-Variety-Pack/dp/B0009AJK34

It seems most of the condoms in Thailand are either too small, too tight or just cheaply made. I usually order from one of the above sites and get it a variety of shapes, sizes, colors and flavors. When I am out mongering I never really have a plan (although like everyone I have a wishlist) so I never know how big or small my choice for the night will be. I usually take a few different ones just in case. Shop around though, just type 100 condoms or condom samplers into google can usually find some for less than the price of a normal box.

There is always EBAY as well! Just be sure to check the { } NEW option. :rolleyes:

I always opt for Amazon. I favor being topped, bringing a smaller number of large for me, and a set of magnum size (not brand) for my LB-F.

DeepnHard you are not the only bm who has this issue for sure.

Had some slippage on my last trip and don't want a repeat.

Obviously I buy my own before going over there that I know fit but am thinking I might make detours this trip on my way back to the room with my LB for the night to a 7-11 prior to any LT ... for drinks, snacks and the LBs choice of condom supplies! I am way past the talk of shame thing... but even I might be daunted about bringing two back for a 3 some and waiting with them at the counter as we buy packs of condoms :D

The only other bright idea I have come up with is only go with girls with big cocks so I know my condoms will fit! 555

Thanks all! Since I more or less live in Thailand, I (think I'm) limited to what's in the 7/11. Durex seems like a good brand, and usually available in 4 or so sizes. I guess I'll just buy a box of each and let the LB choose.

Havn"t had any blow outs with durex so far :)

Second that, I take Durex and they are fine. Ran out and used the hotel's a few times on the last trip before getting some more Durex and one of them split on me so I would advise buying before you go out if you are able to.

As i nearly always do long time , i make sure i have a good supply of various sizes handy to the work bench in hotel room .(plus a bottle or too of water based lube / sometimes flavoured :) )