Sign in to follow this  
neo24

No Mas!

Many of us here in the US endure a crazy path to LOS. Some get lucky and can fly out of a hub getting a good deal and more of a

less painful journey. I can speak from both sides of the fence having flown from the East coast by way of ATL, TX is a crazy

flight, and even lucky enough to have flown from LA and Seattle. Now I have the pleasure of traveling from the great state of

Alaska. Lol, this will be my second tour from this vast block of ice (for at least 8-9 months out of the year). It will take me

almost a full day and half just to arrival at the Gates of LOS! I know someone is saying, if its so much of a hassle, why do it?

Well it is and I will continue to fight thru this torture and pain. Add into the mix super inflated prices as many airports in AK

only have seasonal dates. This tour will give me the chance to see 4 stops coming and 3 on my return. No mad at all, just admire

you lucky guys in UK and OZ. You guys have the strength of the EUR or the great advantage of a 10hr or less flight plain. Fully if all things go right, I will now be in BKK at 0450 am. Lol, guys any thoughts on a short time room or early check-in hotel? I would love to get

there and be close to Nana by 0615-0630 am. Still working out the kinks of where I plan to stay on this trip as my last adventure had me inthe Woraburi. The Boss Inn looks promising and maybe trying my hand at the Majestic Grand for a night or 2 might help to shake of the

travel funk. Not to mention the MG seems to be a favorite of many BM's and it is quick runnings to and from Nana. Ok its almost 1am and I

have to be up and ready for the Peyton Manning show!

Cheers

Neo

Edited by neo24

Sleeping pills Neo. Pop 'em and wake up in Lb paradise. Or watch endless crap movies. Either way the journey's worth it!

Edited by mikel

So checking prices again for next year and it looks like I might attempt one of the super layover routes. 743-780.00 is the cheapest price thst I am seeing so far from west coast USA to Bkk.

Neo