Bangkok Ladyboys Forum
luv u long time

Scam Warning For Saigon (hcmc)

In Saigon the scamming starts right when you arrive at the airport and need a taxi. No metered ones around. To go into the city the unmarked taxi's try to get $20 USD, I got my ride down to $12 USD. I took a ladyboy from BKK for about two weeks. The flight I got her back left 2 days before mine, so we got the white metered taxis. These are the most legit ones I have found. So I drop her off at departures where there are plenty of metered taxi's. My ride there was only $5 USD so I took another metered taxi home for about the same.

With two days of freedom I scored me gorgeous Viet hooker at the Go Go Go bar in the backpackers area. They are all freelancers and they are not allowed to go upstairs, so the bottom bar is filled with several. Anyway we get back to my guesthouse and when she nixes photos I grow suspicious, then she takes a shower, gets naked and I'm about to get stuck into it after dosing some Kamagra when she was in the shower. Then she says she needs to get paid first. I tell her I'm good for it and she will get paid when services are rendered. She holds out and I call her bluff. She carries it out and dresses and leaves. By this time its after after 2:00 and although horney I can't be arsed to go back to the streets as the bars would be closed by now. I was telling a guy about it the next day and basically confirmed my suspicions and told me they either get cash and dash or tell you you have to pay more to get more. He was with one who wouldn't suck his cock and wouldn't let him fuck her and left when she thought it was enough. I'm glad I brought my own instead of going through this kind of hassle night after night.

Your experience with that GG in Vietnam SM reminds me of my time in Germany at the Rieperbahn in Hamburg. The streets are full of Eastern Euro/Russian girls. The same scam goes on in Prague, this time, with Bulgarian gypsy type p4p workers.

When they get you back to a room (or your room), they say you must pay first. I had less p4p experience back then and paid. After about 5 minutes, there was a bang at the door with her friend saying, "Police are coming, get out get out!" So the scam being that a friend ALWAYS follows you and will make the bullshit story so you get scared and run with the girl, then realise, there are no police anywhere near your building !!!

Life is an education eh !! :D

All my past experiences reinforce there is no place like LOS. Even there its a learning curve. If I only knew about forums when I first went it would have saved me a few hard knocks.

Even in LOS I experienced the two LB's working together. I went with freelancer in Phuket and when we got back to her room she insisted on me taking a shower. I was smoking the cheap cigarettes then and wanted to go out on the balcony for a puff. She quickly said ok to smoke inside. I could tell something was up and I insisted on going outside to light up. When I finally got through her I found another ladyboy on an airconditioning platform next to the balcony. I smoked a whole cigarette while the other ladyboy squatted on that platform even after I acknowledged her she didn't move. when I came back the freelancer knew I wasn't going to be staying. I wondered later what they were going to try to pull. Have your guard up when dealing with freelancers.

That is totally priceless bud :D

I can imagine you had a similar "WTF?!" moment as me when I was looking under the bed in Saigon.

As with me, you did not lose money and wasn't injured, so thankfully its just a story to tell in a bar and get a few laughs from.

Cheers

LULT

hi guys i have been with local ts for years never been riped i got a lesson 3 weeks ago picked up this young indian ladyboy went to hotel she needed money to pay for room for night i gave $100 and bang she was gone i was left standing like a dork my first in years hopfully the last cheap lesson it could have been worse

What a great story Luv U Long Time

I haver been around asia a long time and thats the first I have heard of.... the Ol under the bed trick ..nothing suprises me anymore though

I recently caught a young gorgeous thing taxing my wallet , she thought i would be too pissed to spot check her.What suprises me was how i didnt blow up.( dont blame her, stupid falangs and their money)

I just told her to stop that pease,before I bent her over for summary punishment

Almost had similar experience, I suspect, in fall 2009. The first time out of the airport, I was clueless and grabbed the first taxi. As I found out the second time, the first was a mistake. The second time coming out of the airport, I notice the taxi stand to the left when exiting the terminal. (Similar to what I saw at BKK.) A man working at the table prepared a chit for me, walked me to the taxi, and advised me of the cost and told me not to pay the driver any more than that.

After checking in at my hotel (Vien Dong) after the first arrival, I decided to take a walk (after midnight). Almost as soon as I walked out the door, a scooter with two females started to harass me. Up on the sidewalk behind me, in front of me, not taking no for an answer. After about 30 meters, I called it quits and went back to my hotel. An elderly lady running a food stand looked up at me and said, "no go."

Glad I had not been drinking. For once I could listen to my inner alarm.

I had originally read about LB scams in Pattaya doing this sort of thing, hence the reason I was tuned into the suspicions goings on as the events developed. An FL LB would pick you up, take you to a short time hotel and another LB would be under the bed waiting to steal your wallet when you were either in the shower or fucking, whichever, they were able to do.

So this isn't really anything to do with Bangkok, but if its happening in Pattaya and Saigon, I dare say it could easily happen in Bangkok.....

I just walked out my hotel in Saigon (Madame Cuc) - central area for drinking/mongering - about 7pm and ready to start my drinking and mongering. I had walked about 20 yards when this STUNNING princess (I mean 10/10 in looks aged about 19 or 20) was driving a really retro/modernised funky moped. She looked the business and was 100% GG. She had an older woman on the back of the bike.

The older woman said, "Where You Go ?"

I said, "Go drinking"

The princess driving said, "Do you like me, maybe you can go with me?"

I said there was no space for me on the bike

In a heartbeat, the older woman got off the bike and handed me her helmet and said, "Never mind, she just take me home, I live here"

I said, "How much"

Princess said, "$20 for short time"

I knew this was cheap, so I suppose I smelt a rat anyway.

The little brain decided and I was on the back of her bike getting taken to a short time hotel type place / apartment block that was about a 5 min drive away.

I got into the room and she said, "Ok we take shower".

I dont know why, but I bolted the room door from the inside and this seem to spook the girl and the more she protested, the more suspicious I became.

She was fuckin gorgeous guys. I know you are all probably thinking, "WALK AWAY NOW!"

So I took my wallet into the shower room with me and we showered and back into the room with the bed.

After about 20 seconds, the girl said, "Lets have a sexy shower together, it makes me horny, I like you, lets shower again"

And then the penny drops......."Is this the same scam where there is someone else under the bed ???"

I tell you what, even though I half expected it, what a FUCKING fright I got when I looked under the bed and saw this middle aged Vietnamese woman hiding under the bed!

Me and the the girl were stark naked. The middle aged woman ran for it and I got dressed.

The girl then said, "Give me $3 US for room for rent" !!!!!!!!

I said, "Well, we can discuss this rent problem when I call the police"

She said, "If you call the police, I will call my boyfriend and he will shoot you before police arrive"

At that point, I thought, "Time to get the fuck out of there"

I obviously didn't pay the $3 but got in the nearest taxi I could find.

I'd like to say I was scared, but after years of travelling in SE Asia, it's like it's just one of those things that happens. I got a HUGE fright seeing someone else under the bed, but at least I got away with it unhurt and no money lost (other than my $1 trip back to the bar I was originally heading to!)

Another story I suppose for the drinking session for years to come

3 days later, again in Saigon, the same thing happened to me.....really modern fancy moped driven by a 10/10 girl and asked, "Where you go, do you want to go with me" and there was an older lady who got of the rear and handed me a helmet.

I said, "I think the lady under the bed needs to stop stealing wallets". They gave me the dirtiest look and drove off at speed.

So for all you horny little feckers going to Saigon, just be aware.

(I was in Hanoi in similar situations and there was nothing like this going on).

At least I got a nice grope and poke of the girl in the shower, so it wasn't a COMPLETE waste of time laugh.gif

Great read. Thanks! No doubt cheating goes on in all professions, but when you're lust crazed and naked you're definitely at a disadvantage. Well, live and learn. I suppose it's the 80/20 rule--most girls do what they're paid for but there's a large minority who want to hustle you in some way. Half of them are probably strung out on ice.

A few years back I was walking on sukhumvit when a car stopped and there were 4 girls(I presume they were girls) in it. The passenger side window came down and she asked me if I spoke English? I said yes and she told me she they would give me a lift. This was about 2 in the afternoon and very hot too.

Something told me No. Don't do it. So I said I am just walking to this shopping centre. They said they will take me there. They even stopped at a traffic light and asked me again.

Later when I came back to the hotel and told the concierge he said I was lucky o did not get it. It would have been the end most probably.

One has got to be very careful and personally I do not like to take FL is this reason.

In Saigon the scamming starts right when you arrive at the airport and need a taxi. No metered ones around. To go into the city the unmarked taxi's try to get $20 USD, I got my ride down to $12 USD. I took a ladyboy from BKK for about two weeks. The flight I got her back left 2 days before mine, so we got the white metered taxis. These are the most legit ones I have found. So I drop her off at departures where there are plenty of metered taxi's. My ride there was only $5 USD so I took another metered taxi home for about the same.

With two days of freedom I scored me gorgeous Viet hooker at the Go Go Go bar in the backpackers area. They are all freelancers and they are not allowed to go upstairs, so the bottom bar is filled with several. Anyway we get back to my guesthouse and when she nixes photos I grow suspicious, then she takes a shower, gets naked and I'm about to get stuck into it after dosing some Kamagra when she was in the shower. Then she says she needs to get paid first. I tell her I'm good for it and she will get paid when services are rendered. She holds out and I call her bluff. She carries it out and dresses and leaves. By this time its after after 2:00 and although horney I can't be arsed to go back to the streets as the bars would be closed by now. I was telling a guy about it the next day and basically confirmed my suspicions and told me they either get cash and dash or tell you you have to pay more to get more. He was with one who wouldn't suck his cock and wouldn't let him fuck her and left when she thought it was enough. I'm glad I brought my own instead of going through this kind of hassle night after night.

i stayed in saigon in april this year. a girl at the bar cost me $90us LT.no one would budge on this in the whole st of bars. but the next 2 days free she was a real sweety. apart from a few taxis and the ones that speak good english surprising are the worst no scams i have no complaints. cant wait to go again