7 replies to this topic

#1 I love Ladyboys

I love Ladyboys

LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 03:49 PM

Here's another example of what can happen in the LOS if you accept food from new friends...

http://www.pattayada...ting-chocolate/
Forever looking for hung and slim ladyboys/femboys. Like mildly dominant tops with small bolt-ons who do watersports

#2 lbloveroz

lbloveroz

LB Mogul

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,505 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 12:06 AM

Here's another example of what can happen in the LOS if you accept food from new friends...

http://www.pattayada...ting-chocolate/

So much gorgeous talent around and this Europrick picks up an overwight 40 year old redhead---no accounting for taste I suppose.

Personally, I prefer my mouth filled to overflowing with an LB cock laced with cum.
"Oz" In lust with Ladyboys

#3 I love Ladyboys

I love Ladyboys

LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 04:21 PM

So much gorgeous talent around and this Europrick picks up an overwight 40 year old redhead---no accounting for taste I suppose.

Personally, I prefer my mouth filled to overflowing with an LB cock laced with cum.

I could not agree more. Why he went with that 40 year old I will never know... and as for unsafely storing that much cash, he does not appear to be a member of the common sense fraternity.

I'd rather use my 100K baht on LBs then lose it this way. LB cum tastes a whole lot better than that chocolate bar, and the 100K will get you more than a few mouthfuls of LB cum!
Forever looking for hung and slim ladyboys/femboys. Like mildly dominant tops with small bolt-ons who do watersports

#4 rackenrobbier

rackenrobbier

LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts
  • Interests:Whatever or whomever I'm playing with

Posted 08 March 2010 - 05:26 PM

Probably preferable to eat the chocolate, even knowing it's drug laced, than eating an overweight 40 year old red headed Thai woman.

Another warning: Just flew back to the States. Guy next to me on the plane related a story of he and his buddy having tequila shooters in a bar in NEP. He had one and immediately pucked 4 times in the bar toilet. He said his buddy had several, but after the first he got kind of wild and wierd. His wildness and wierdness progressed through the evening. Next day the buddy asked what happened. Said he didn't remember anything after the first shot.

Can't say there was any lacing going on there but didn't sound right. Only described the bar as being in a corner on the third floor.

Maybe simply means that all of us should be careful of mixed drinks or shooters.

#5 lbloveroz

lbloveroz

LB Mogul

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,505 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 01:42 AM

I only ever drink beer out of the bottle when I am in these places, I always wipe the top before the first sip and even take the bottle with me into the toilet (not to piss in)in other words, I dont let it out of my sight. I never drink mixes EVER in a P for P bar.
"Oz" In lust with Ladyboys

#6 I love Ladyboys

I love Ladyboys

LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 02:42 AM

I only ever drink beer out of the bottle when I am in these places, I always wipe the top before the first sip and even take the bottle with me into the toilet (not to piss in)in other words, I dont let it out of my sight. I never drink mixes EVER in a P for P bar.

I've done the same as you since I first set foot in NEP in 1990. I never give anyone the opportunity to put something in my drink. And if I turn around in my chair, I hold onto the drink in front of me. I've gotten a few odd looks from bar staff when I take the beer bottle into the toilet, but I figure better an odd look than a spiked beer...

#7 I love Ladyboys

I love Ladyboys

LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 02:44 AM

Probably preferable to eat the chocolate, even knowing it's drug laced, than eating an overweight 40 year old red headed Thai woman.

Another warning: Just flew back to the States. Guy next to me on the plane related a story of he and his buddy having tequila shooters in a bar in NEP. He had one and immediately pucked 4 times in the bar toilet. He said his buddy had several, but after the first he got kind of wild and wierd. His wildness and wierdness progressed through the evening. Next day the buddy asked what happened. Said he didn't remember anything after the first shot.

Can't say there was any lacing going on there but didn't sound right. Only described the bar as being in a corner on the third floor.

Maybe simply means that all of us should be careful of mixed drinks or shooters.

Excellent excellent advice here about mixed drinks/shooters. Sounds like those shooters were spiked. Be careful out there...

#8 American Eagle

American Eagle

LB Lover

• PipPip
  • 34 posts
  • Interests:Ladyboys, Ladyboys, Ladyboys.

Posted 03 April 2010 - 04:01 AM

Have to always be careful. I read the history of Pink Floyd and they mentioned that Sid Barrett love his LSD, and anyone that went to his house would get their glass spiked with LSD. So people got wise and started to get their own water to make sure nobody put anything in it. But the Sid got wise and would coat the inside of the glasses with LSD so if you got your own water, you'd still get the LSD since it's colorless and odorless.

It's official, I'm completely hooked on Asian LBs.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users