Sign in to follow this  
Siam Man

Modelink Inn

Modelink

77/6-7, Sukhumvit Soi 4, Nana

aa modelink.jpg

Modelink is more like a old Guest house than anything. For me it served it's purpose well for a one night stay where I basically used the place as a ST room during my layover. I'm pretty sure you can get this place for 700 walk up if ever in a pinch for a stay. I booked it through Agoda for about the same. $23 USD. all Rooms are Standard Doubles. Some have a balcony judging by the photos, No wifi, but I didn't need anyway. There are plenty of internet places on Soi 4. It's located on a side street just off Soi 4 (see actual address) Basically it's just down past the 2nd 7/11 and Swann Inn 2. there are afew guest houses in this area, but Modelink is the first I've seen advertising on Agoda.

By the time I got there after 22:00 the reception people were out front sleeping on couches. They hopped right up and asked if I was (Siam Man). I was given a room on the 4th floor, No lifts but I only had a backpack.. Room was modest. It was clean enough for an old accommodation and no foul smells. It had a couch and an old style television with remotes for it and the aircon.

BKK layover 2 Cindy 027.JPG

The aircon only worked with key in slot so you could be coming home to hot room, but for me at this time wasn't bad.

Guest friendly, they take the ID's of guest when you bring them back. I'm sure they found I was quite the slut as I brought 3 different gurlz back in about a 3 hour period. Unfortunately I only boned 2 of the 3.

BKK layover Cartoon 060.JPG

BKK layover Cartoon 089.JPG

BKK layover Cartoon 059.JPG

Not much else to say about the place except that it did the trick. I would recommend it for those who may need to use a ST room for more than one encounter or just a short stay.