Siam Man

Smart Suites Soi 11

On my recent trip I tried some hotels new to me and also one new to the forum. Smartsuites located towards the back of Soi 11 about 60 meters past LeFenix. I booked a superior room through Agoda for about $40 USD a night. I figured it was guest friendly given the proximity and it said one guest only. I would end up putting that to test.

a smartsuite.jpg

I checked in around 3 P.M. and it went pretty smooth. I had to put down 500 baht for a key deposit. Initially I was put on the top floor (5th) which has two rooms with high ceilings. The lift took me to 4th floor and then had to go up a flt of steep wooden stairs. The room was stinking hot and after about 10 minutes of running the air it wasn't much better. So I called down to reception and requested a move to a lower floor. They sent someone up and helped me move down to the 4th fl. The room was so much cooler and I could feel the aircon working. It was actually a little more roomy as well. I didn't like the idea of taking a ladyboy in heels up those steps each night.

The only negative about the move was screaming Arab kids going room to room using the hall way as a playground.

The cleaning staff was great. They seemed to be waiting for me to wake up and leave each time, never knocking on the door while I was sleeping in. Was able to make the room dark enough to sleep in the day.

Had small safe in the bottom of the closest near the nightstand which made it kind of hard getting too but I just looked at as extra security. You couldn't open the closet door all the way nor could you open the safe all the way, No biggy for me. The view wasn't much at all, just roof tops.

Desk staff was courteous to me and my guest. I think the desk GG was kind of intrigued by my choices. Free wifi -easy to access. Didn't need my adapter for power points.

All in all good value if you don't mind being a little further away. Lefenix and night clubs just down soi 11 along with a few places to eat and plenty of food carts. You can pay about 10 to 12 dollars more for LeFenix which has a Tuk Tuk to take you to front of Soi 11. 7/11 located just next door literally, two laundry places within 100 metres. Pancake cart sets up in front of hotel almost nightly. Motor bike Que about 10 meters from Smart Suites. 40 baht to take me to Nana.

Plenty of mirror space for your takeaways and photo opps.

Nuch DS CIB 134.JPG

Christy Nouy x 2 067.JPG

The bathroom was a big plus for me. Spacious enough, :bum:gun, and glass shower.

Christy Nouy x 2 108.JPG

CIB Nouy 122.JPG

CIB Nouy 124.JPG

Nuch DS CIB 179.JPG

Spacious enough for two gurls.

Christy Nouy x 2 296.JPG

Christy Nouy x 2 307.JPG

My final night or morning I got a little carried away and brought home two gurlz early in the morning. I forgot a couple of key things, One I was checking out and moving hotels the next day. Doh, and I had to pay a 500 joiner fee for the 2nd gurl ooops. My cock was doing all the thinking.

Somehow my eternal alarm clock went off in the morning and I awoke at 11:30 knowing I had to check out. Here I had two beautful gurlz in my bed and had to be out of room at noon.

Christy Nouy x 2 356.JPG

So I called down to reception for a later check out. "sorry sir, it's 12 o'clock check out we have people waiting" :handplant:

So I had to hurry up and pack which was the easy part. Getting my ladyboys up and out was the hard part.

I just made the check out time, but in my hurries forgot about my deposit and they didn't offer it up. :handplant: So I would have to go back for that which was a minor inconvenience.

Overall a clean hotel in good shape.

Nice find buddy and in a good location too with a nice price tag as well. I had not seen this place before only one called Sun City or something like that in the same soi by Le Fenix

I stayed here last February, good hotel for the price, I think I paid £18 a night for the superior room. Only bad thing is in the room I was in the air con was awfully loud, mentioned it to reception who didn't bat an eyelid at the problem. Bringing back guests was never a problem although I done the same Siam Man, forgetting to set an alarm for check out and having to rush to get ready, although I never had a guest in tow that morning.