luv u long time

LB 3sum Addict

• Member +
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,325 posts

Posted 13 February 2010 - 09:13 PM

Drsnaz,

Welcome to the forum mate.

Indeed....what an entrance, and a most unfortunate tale to tell at that. I hope you are recovering well bud. That sounds a fecking nightmare.

We have absoluately no connection with Stickman forum (or anyone involved on it), so for as long as you stick to the rules on this forum, there will be no censorship by us. The only connection to other forums we have is the "Addicts" family (Pattaya-Addicts.com, Bangkok Addicts, PattayaLadyboys.com websites) where there Bryan/Terry Tibbs own rights to the software and many Moderators share responsibilities throughout the different websites.

Cheers

LULT

Don't die wondering

Embrace your LB fantasies!

#22 drsnaz

drsnaz

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 11:45 PM

Hey guys, I'm not a regular visitor to the site so I didn't have the opportunity to comment earlier. I joined this board so I could post the warning on what happened to me that evening. I'm not a veteran of the Ladyboy scene by any means but have been around the regular bars of Nana for 20+ years without incident. I had heard the cautionary tales of the Ladyboys before and had a few non-troublesome experiences prior to this event. I posted what happened to encourage those who frequent the Ladyboys to be extra careful. The Ladyboys have a reputation for a reason, but more importantly Cascade is not doing what they ought to (at least not during January of 2010)to weed out the trouble makers in advance (of which this ladyboy was known to be one by management).

Problems and bad management like this can make a normally dicey situation even more precarious for the customer. I'll be the first to admit that I made some mistakes and hindsight is 20/20. It was late that night near closing and quite simply I thought to myself I was just being too picky. I had been sitting around having a couple of drinks w a few of the Ladyboys. The night before this incident I had a non-troublesome experience with a Ladyboy from Cascade and it was that girl and a few of her friends that had called over the one that I eventually had BF'd out. When she joined me she was basically all business as time was getting short (near closing). The whole attitude at the time was "you want me or not" type of thing. Both of us knew time was short. I shouldn't have been in that much of a rush but I was and I let my guard down.

She had short (orangeish) color hair almost shoulder length, thin face, small frame and a big dick (by Thai standards). In fact the big dick was one of her claims to fame in the bar and why she was pointed out in the first place. In retrospect however, my encounter turned into a classic hold-up plain and simple. Someone commented about throwing the money to the floor. This wasn't done specifically to provoke her. (Frankly, I wasn't thinking that clear but I was pissed at being a victim.) I wanted to get out of the room plain and simple. It was done just to draw her away from the door she was blocking so I could get out. I also had more money in my wallet and didn't want to be demanded to hand over the entire wallet which could have just as easily happened. You have to realize that what went on here happened pretty unexpectedly similar to the moments just before a car crash where you kind of know what's happening, time slows down but BANG there's the crash nonetheless. The push to her head was to put her off balance to give me more time to get out the door (without being slashed) which all worked. I got out. The problem was that in my panic to exit I made a wrong left turn that once I tried to double back put me into a dead end with rooms to my right and the railing to the staircase on my left. I was now face to face in a dead-end with a knife wielding ladyboy. I'm lucky I didn't die that night. Those moments are still a blur to me; I remember her lunging at me with an overhand knife strike and I responded by snap kicking her to the chest with my right leg and I recall her falling to the floor. I remember putting my hand down and seeing all the blood (I didn't even feel getting stabbed in the leg) and I subsequently got past her. The bloody rag in the pictures came from the Tuk Tuk driver that got me back to my hotel. After the event when I had gone back to the manager of Cascade and told him what happened he immediately knew who it was and said she would be fired etc. (All of this was detailed in my previous posts). I too would like to know if she was in fact fired (as I was told she would be) and I have PM'd a few members of this board whom I heard were living over there and may frequent Cascades to ask the manager about it. To that end if someone is reading this and heading to Cascade, please inquire or talk to some of the other ladyboys about the incident. I really would like to know. In theory at least, her number is moot because she ought not be there anymore as the manager seemed pretty sincere when talking with me. What is of concern is that the management that put this ladyboy on the floor (in the first) place still is (ugh!). I'm a little concerned about Cascade's judgment for not having taken her out at the first sign of trouble. The manager said that she has a history of fighting with the customers. Point is though you can't ever let your guard down; and if you're in a situation like mine just pay the money, check your ego and walk away. I didn't, but wished I had. As a side note, oddly enough the scar after being all stitched up when I look down at it is an "L" shape which never leaves the word "L"adyboy and the events of that night far from my mind. A unique scar tattoo I guess. You know when you have an unfortunate event like this you like to try and pay it forward let people think about what they would do given the same situation and have the benefit of forethought before facing the situation for real itself. Stay safe out there . . .life goes on. . .

#23 Siam Man

Siam Man

Visitor

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,515 posts
  • Interests:Glamazons, Femboys, bolt-ons, hormone titties, natural asses, long legs, long silky black hair and my Ladyboy muse.

Posted 28 February 2010 - 02:05 AM

Can you post a photo of your scar? Maybe a dated newspaper in the backdrop for us doubters?

"Only Ladyboys here on out"

#24 drsnaz

drsnaz

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 08:28 AM

Here's a shot as of March 1st. The Thai ER is way better than anything in Canada or the USA. It's healing but I doubt it'll ever be invisible. Just be careful out there.

Attached Images

• IMAGE_116v2 - Copy.jpg

#25 deepthroat

deepthroat

LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 12:30 AM

just another reminder - the Bangkok Majestic Grande is mere footsteps from Nana Plaza, is a 5 star hotel at 2-3 star prices, and they've never even raised an eyebrow at my choice of guests. There's no reason to use a short time room other than the "I was on business and booked into a hotel along with all of my colleagues" which I believe was your case.

#26 tanoshikattades

tanoshikattades

LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 03:46 AM

I think the OP is probably genuine, in that he was stabbed by a ladyboy pretty much as described. But perhaps the exact circumstances are not quite as described, or subject to different interpretations depending on whether you are him or the ladyboy. I know from experience that things have got well out of hand in situations when I was perhaps a bit more drunk than I'd thought - and thinking about them clearly later led me to apportion more of the blame to myself than I did initially.

Regardless, sounds like a very scary and painful experience, and a salutary reminder that our preoccupation is not always fun and games - and even when we are having fun, our "playmates" are not necessarily remotely having as much fun. So its good to be careful, try to strike up a rapport, not get too wasted that judgement drops, and if the sh1t hits the fan, back off, keep smiling, resolve the issue at the cost of cash not flesh.

OP - glad you have healed up well, and thanks for posting up anyway, some sobering things to think about. I reckon you are reading too much into the Google thing by the way, and perhaps expecting too much from the venue...

Others - don't know about you, many of us can not afford family / friends / work to find out about our predilections, and I know I certainly wouldn't have gone to the police with this. -
Tano

#27 Redgrape

Redgrape

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 06:51 AM

Cascades
Last time I was there most of the ladys where on ManO , When they close up there all taking them . Aum and Art where on them .

I went there with freelance Anne and met Aum and Art. One ladyboy played with my cock and when I took Aum and Art , barfine to go party , she went off , big seeen.
Last night in Bkk ended up Karoke sing with Mama san from there .

#28 ddunbar

ddunbar

LB Lover

• PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 12:39 PM

Excuse my ingnorance but what is ManO?

#29 Boomerang

Boomerang

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,785 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 07:50 AM

yeah ManO is a new one on me ?? Yabba yes heard of that

#30 lotusguy

lotusguy

LB Mogul

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,335 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 07:44 PM

yeah ManO is a new one on me ?? Yabba yes heard of that

A new one on me as well , look fucking bad

http://www.avaxnews....n_Thailand.html

Mum look what i fucked last night

#31 kharman23

kharman23

LB Lover

• PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 01:46 AM

so, I'm one of those assholes that always finds the bright side of the story ... bright side = you have a unique story with the scar that will shut all of your friends up when comapring dicks at the bar. It even beats the time that me and a couple of buddies had to flip the table and break some bottles to fight our way out of a bar in Tijuana ... because I don't have any fucking scars to show for it!

sorry that this happened to you, but thank you for taking the time to provide details on the incident so that others might be safe.
  • drsnaz likes this

#32 Tiresias

Tiresias

• Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Interests:Eclectic

Posted 07 September 2013 - 04:42 PM

Ladyboys carry knives and they will stab you. Most are unhinged mentally. Well those in the Bar Scene. There are plenty of ladyboys who live a normal life, you won't meet them in the bars. But if you're shagging a different guy every night it is going to have an effect on you. The thing with the bar scene is to be in and out quickly. Find your guy, then stop. If it doesn't happen within the first two or three weeks you're fucked. You're into this whole scene of shagging a different guy every night. .

#33 femuscle

femuscle

• Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Interests:Ladyboys, females with muscles.
    Long nails and long legs are my destiny.

Posted 29 October 2013 - 09:26 AM

This topic was most useful for me because I am visiting BKK one week at 28.11.2013.

#34 Cheyenne2

Cheyenne2

LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPip
  • 178 posts
  • Interests:? ER???

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:28 PM

Tiresias, the bar scene may not be savoury but not every ladyboy in it is unhinged and neither should they be referred to as 'guys'. what's wrong with you?

Beauty Tax Collector-Bangkok

#35 mikel

mikel

LB Mogul

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,748 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 07:22 PM

He's referring to the girls having to fuck different guys every night. I agree not all lb's are unhinged. It's more than likely that most people outside this forum think we're all deranged.

#36 drsnaz

drsnaz

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 06:10 PM

I think my event was a one off. I've since been back, even went to try and find the LB but couldn't. I now carry a taser (looks like a cell phone), but am much more careful. Good news is my scar is completely healed. Next . . .

• OneTrueSaxon likes this

#37 flipflops

flipflops

LB Mogul

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,316 posts
  • Interests:Good fun living... with a ladyboy tossed in for good measure.

Posted 20 May 2015 - 05:35 AM

I think my event was a one off. I've since been back, even went to try and find the LB but couldn't. I now carry a taser (looks like a cell phone), but am much more careful. Good news is my scar is completely healed. Next . . .

Probably a one off. Like falling off a horse. Get back on one and ride as soon as possible.

Spinning around in this digital world @ 33 1/3 rpm

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users