Bangkok Ladyboys Forum
Siam Man

Stabbed In Nana By Ladyboy

I think the OP is probably genuine, in that he was stabbed by a ladyboy pretty much as described. But perhaps the exact circumstances are not quite as described, or subject to different interpretations depending on whether you are him or the ladyboy. I know from experience that things have got well out of hand in situations when I was perhaps a bit more drunk than I'd thought - and thinking about them clearly later led me to apportion more of the blame to myself than I did initially.

Regardless, sounds like a very scary and painful experience, and a salutary reminder that our preoccupation is not always fun and games - and even when we are having fun, our "playmates" are not necessarily remotely having as much fun. So its good to be careful, try to strike up a rapport, not get too wasted that judgement drops, and if the sh1t hits the fan, back off, keep smiling, resolve the issue at the cost of cash not flesh.

OP - glad you have healed up well, and thanks for posting up anyway, some sobering things to think about. I reckon you are reading too much into the Google thing by the way, and perhaps expecting too much from the venue...

Others - don't know about you, many of us can not afford family / friends / work to find out about our predilections, and I know I certainly wouldn't have gone to the police with this. -

Cascades

Last time I was there most of the ladys where on ManO , When they close up there all taking them . Aum and Art where on them .

I went there with freelance Anne and met Aum and Art. One ladyboy played with my cock and when I took Aum and Art , barfine to go party , she went off , big seeen.

Last night in Bkk ended up Karoke sing with Mama san from there .

so, I'm one of those assholes that always finds the bright side of the story ... bright side = you have a unique story with the scar that will shut all of your friends up when comapring dicks at the bar. It even beats the time that me and a couple of buddies had to flip the table and break some bottles to fight our way out of a bar in Tijuana ... because I don't have any fucking scars to show for it!

sorry that this happened to you, but thank you for taking the time to provide details on the incident so that others might be safe.

Ladyboys carry knives and they will stab you. Most are unhinged mentally. Well those in the Bar Scene. There are plenty of ladyboys who live a normal life, you won't meet them in the bars. But if you're shagging a different guy every night it is going to have an effect on you. The thing with the bar scene is to be in and out quickly. Find your guy, then stop. If it doesn't happen within the first two or three weeks you're fucked. You're into this whole scene of shagging a different guy every night. .

He's referring to the girls having to fuck different guys every night. I agree not all lb's are unhinged. It's more than likely that most people outside this forum think we're all deranged.

I think my event was a one off. I've since been back, even went to try and find the LB but couldn't. I now carry a taser (looks like a cell phone), but am much more careful. Good news is my scar is completely healed. Next . . .

I think my event was a one off. I've since been back, even went to try and find the LB but couldn't. I now carry a taser (looks like a cell phone), but am much more careful. Good news is my scar is completely healed. Next . . .

Probably a one off. Like falling off a horse. Get back on one and ride as soon as possible.