Bangkok Ladyboys Forum
Siam Man

Stabbed In Nana By Ladyboy

http://www.stickmanbangkok.com/ReadersSubmissions2010/reader5736.htm

Here is the story from "Guest writer" on Stickmans site. I never know what to beleive when it comes to LB's and Stickman. I find the article interesting but od that the bar was named but not the Ladyboy or her number. Why go with someone you hadn't even spoke to? At least he went back to the bar although who knows what good it did and if it happened as told. Could be a disgruntled customer trying to get back at Cascade. It could also be entirely true as you don't know what a yabba/Ice fueled ladyboy will do.

At any rate, it shows how important it is to take a little time to get a feel for a propsect you may be taking home. If they are full of drugs or in a hurry to get more, this will usually show up in their demeanor in the bar. Paying up front is soemthing I have never had requested to me in Thailand. I'm not sure how I would have handled it, but would like to think I would have never taken her without a friendly chat over a drink.

It’s hard to know what to make of that story. A lot of Stickman’s site is fiction plain and simple, and the tale smells a little fishy to me, but it could very well be true.

Seeing a girl’s picture on the Internet and BFing her without getting to know her first, makes just as much sense as BFing the last girl on one’s way out of a bar. As Slammy pointed out, it’s a very good idea to get to know a girl in the bar before going to the room; if she’s a nutter in the bar, things aren’t going to be any better in the room. My experience is the room is a force multiplier; if she talks dirty in the bar, she’ll talk dirtier in the room. If she’s frisky in the bar, she’ll be wilder in the sack. But just don’t expect a nutter in the bar to become demure once the room’s door closes; odds are it just isn’t going to happen.

I tell newbies all the time that once something starts to go a little wrong, the odds that things will get better are nowhere near the odds that things will spiral out of control. That’s just the way it is. If one goes to a bar, and for whatever reason it’s not to your liking, check-bin and move on. There’s more fun to be had elsewhere.

Be assured that just as sharks can smell blood miles away, any BG that’s been around the block a couple times is just as adept at picking out newbies. And once a newbie is pegged, the BG will dust off her skills to extract as much money as possible from the newbie.

As I understand the bars are there to make money by providing me with entertainment, I’m quite happy to buy ladydrinks for my entertainment supplier. With precious few exceptions (maybe other BGs or the mamasan is my friend, or maybe my entertainment supplier has ditched her time on the pole for a turn or two and the mamasan must be thanked), I don’t routinely buy LDs for other bar employees. If a BG or the mamasan starts inviting me to do so, I’m left with the feeling they don’t respect me, and there’s little chance of me spending much more time in their bar.

Unless I’m looking for something out of the ordinary, I don’t negotiate in the bars. If a girl starts wanting to know how much I’ll pay, that’s a sign for me to move on. The girl shouldn’t be thinking about how much I’ll pay her, but rather what a great job she’s going to do back in the room.

No one likes threesomes, foursomes, and moresomes than I do, but my experience that last-minute threesomes rarely work out well. Often girls will line up and try to hitch a ride on a BF heading out. My advice is if one didn’t enter the bar looking for a threesome and make a little effort to sort one out, just pass on the hitchhikers that would like to tag along.

The girl should also be respectful in the room. If she starts asking about money, I start thinking she doesn’t really want to be there. I may try to get her back on track, but if that doesn’t work, I’m quite happy to return to the bar and get my BF back. Aas it’s a big loss of face for her, she doesn’t want that.

And when it’s all over, I don’t make a big deal about handing her the money. I simply fold the remuneration in half and place it on top of her clothes or purse.

Hope this helps some of the newbies out there.

It’s hard to know what to make of that story. A lot of Stickman’s site is fiction plain and simple, and the tale smells a little fishy to me, but it could very well be true.

Seeing a girl’s picture on the Internet and BFing her without getting to know her first, makes just as much sense as BFing the last girl on one’s way out of a bar. As Slammy pointed out, it’s a very good idea to get to know a girl in the bar before going to the room; if she’s a nutter in the bar, things aren’t going to be any better in the room. My experience is the room is a force multiplier; if she talks dirty in the bar, she’ll talk dirtier in the room. If she’s frisky in the bar, she’ll be wilder in the sack. But just don’t expect a nutter in the bar to become demure once the room’s door closes; odds are it just isn’t going to happen.

I tell newbies all the time that once something starts to go a little wrong, the odds that things will get better are nowhere near the odds that things will spiral out of control. That’s just the way it is. If one goes to a bar, and for whatever reason it’s not to your liking, check-bin and move on. There’s more fun to be had elsewhere.

Be assured that just as sharks can smell blood miles away, any BG that’s been around the block a couple times is just as adept at picking out newbies. And once a newbie is pegged, the BG will dust off her skills to extract as much money as possible from the newbie.

As I understand the bars are there to make money by providing me with entertainment, I’m quite happy to buy ladydrinks for my entertainment supplier. With precious few exceptions (maybe other BGs or the mamasan is my friend, or maybe my entertainment supplier has ditched her time on the pole for a turn or two and the mamasan must be thanked), I don’t routinely buy LDs for other bar employees. If a BG or the mamasan starts inviting me to do so, I’m left with the feeling they don’t respect me, and there’s little chance of me spending much more time in their bar.

Unless I’m looking for something out of the ordinary, I don’t negotiate in the bars. If a girl starts wanting to know how much I’ll pay, that’s a sign for me to move on. The girl shouldn’t be thinking about how much I’ll pay her, but rather what a great job she’s going to do back in the room.

No one likes threesomes, foursomes, and moresomes than I do, but my experience that last-minute threesomes rarely work out well. Often girls will line up and try to hitch a ride on a BF heading out. My advice is if one didn’t enter the bar looking for a threesome and make a little effort to sort one out, just pass on the hitchhikers that would like to tag along.

The girl should also be respectful in the room. If she starts asking about money, I start thinking she doesn’t really want to be there. I may try to get her back on track, but if that doesn’t work, I’m quite happy to return to the bar and get my BF back. Aas it’s a big loss of face for her, she doesn’t want that.

And when it’s all over, I don’t make a big deal about handing her the money. I simply fold the remuneration in half and place it on top of her clothes or purse.

Hope this helps some of the newbies out there.

so when and how do you come to an agrememt on cost of service...

There is no rule stating there must be an agreement on the cost of services rendered.

It is important to understand the culture is different here; don’t treat BGs the way you treat the slappers back home. A Thai demimonde would *never* ask a Thai man what he’s going to pay, so why should they pull that crap with me? I pay what I think they’re worth.

Having said that, it is absolutely essential to be fair.

I don’t have a checklist that I consult when it’s time to pay, but rather I’m assessing her the entire evening. Is she doing a good job of taking care of me in the bar? Did she ditch her turn polishing the chrome to stay with me? When she comes out of the dressing room, does she look like she just came in from the fields, or is she dressed sharp? Has she shaved her legs recently? And so on…

If a girl is just an average girl, she gets 1k THB. If she is energetic and/or well skilled in a particular art, it may be worth an uplift. If she has gone above and beyond the call of duty, it may be worth an uplift. If she is particularly attractive, it may be worth an uplift. If she’s well dressed or well made up, it may be worth an uplift. If she’s well coiffed, it may be worth an uplift. If she’s a mamasan, it may be worth an uplift. If she’s off the market, it may be worth an uplift. Some girls I just like, and may pay them a little above the going rate.

Never do I want to compensate someone for their overinflated sense of self-worth, which is what can happen when one starts negotiating with providers.

Let’s say that most uplifts are around 100 THB, it’s easy to see that a top-shelf provider (one that has it all) can easily make 1,500 THB or more for a ST. And some special girls might be worth even more than that.

I don't have a problem paying 3k THB for LT if I think she deserves it.

Although I usually pay less, just a few weeks ago I paid 3K THB to an old favorite at Stringfellows for a night of depravity in the Patpong Party room at the Penthouse Hotel.

A small price indeed for a lifelong memory...

And now that I'm thinking about it again, there's a good chance I got a lot more out of that gal as most guys don't have a room with a Jacuzzi, go-go poles, “health swing,” and so on...

Well as it happens, right now you are talking to the guy who got stabbed at Nana. See Stabbed at Nana Plaza - Cascade Bar I found this thread because I had posted my cautionary depiction of events as a warning to others. I was surprised and a bit upset that the marketing staff at Nana had the story from Stickman's site erased from Google's cache (as no doubt they will attempt to do with this one; although Google is now on to them) try this: // Google search the following (you have to be specific because it's been erased) " Stabbed at Nana site:stickmanbangkok.com " then click on the Cached link. gone. . . all of the other article's cache are still there. I'm glad this forum (which was unknown to me previously) picked up the story so here I am. Although I'm sure they will do their utmost to sweep this thread from the Google cache as well. Stabbings are bad for business. Now on to the issue. . .

Am I a disgruntled Nana Plaza - Cascade customer? After what happened absolutely. Look the events as I outlined them are EXACTLY what took place. This isn't a fantasy story and yes hindsight is 20/20. I know where it went wrong and why, and it wasn't just one failure (me breaking my rules and taking the LB out before spending a bit more time and having a drink)it was also throwing the money and pushing my way out the door etc. . . but a couple of things. When I went back to bar (not that night because I was tending my wound and the bars were closed); I spoke with the manager and there were a number of the other LB's there at the same time. After a little discussion they knew exactly who this LB was. [ The LB was tiny w reddish short shoulder length hair thin face], but I didn't see her number at the time (she wasn't dancing but called from another customer) and unfortunately, I didn't ask the manager when I went back because they knew EXACTLY who I was referring to - as if they've had complaints before. He said she has problems at home, is highly emotional, always complaining that the customers are fighting with her, apparently she had made a scene and cried previously at the Manager's birthday party etc. They know the LB had problems; yet they continued to let her work until something like this takes place! C'mon. . . look I'm sure I wasn't the first that experienced this type of hustle. This was a hold-up plain and simple.

There was no sex nothing. I didn't like the LB smoking on the way up to the room and then being told to "PAY ME FIRST" which as you know just never happens (and if it does you know you're in for a bad time)put me off. It wasn't but moments before she had the knife out blocking the door. Pretty extreme and then to chase after and begin to stab is OUTRAGEOUS. This is one LB that desperately needed the money or was high on drugs. I'm lucky I was able to get my leg out in front of the stabbin LB or this could have been a knife to the chest.

Earlier this month someone was stabbed in the eye (December 2009 at Nana) from a Cascade Bar LB. C'mon they've got to clean-up their act. It could have been the same LB who knows. Although I'm told the LB who knifed me would be fired the next day. Those of you in BKK please stop by Cascade talk with the manager and see if they did. If there is a Cascade LB reading this article I'd appreciate knowing, however once this happened and was reported you'd have thought the bar (in the interests of good faith) would at least attempt to do something. If not refund the 2000 Baht the LB stole (okay doubtful) at least the 600 Baht BF, but nothing. The offer of a free BF if I'd come back that evening was the extent of goodwill. Really . . .? as if this is just another day at the office after being stabbed? Hmmm . . . so am I bit pissed at Cascade yeah kind of. For starters, they should have been more pro-active and at the first complaint fired the LB before I ever came along. What were they waiting for a murder to happen first? In the Philippines the cleaner running bars drop the girls instantly at the very first complaint (valid or not) and the girls know it. They bend over backwards to make sure you're happy and don't go back to complain. Particularly now after two stabbings in less than 30 days by ladyboys employed at Cascade they MUST adopt a strict clean-up policy and get the ladyboys that don't belong there out the door.

Cascade and Nana Plaza management should be doing anything and everything to clean the place up. My problem can happen to anyone. A hold-up is a hold-up plain and simple. You hand over the money or whatever it is and don't play Rambo, but I sometimes think it takes more courage just to walk away then attempt to make the situation right there and then. I'm certain that if I had chosen then to strike out and not completely immobilized the LB with the first blow I might not be here typing this today. This LB was way too quick to use a knife and will continue to act in this way until A. she meets the one wrong guy who finishes her off or B. winds up in jail. It'll happen that way cause there's no other logical conclusion for this type of aggression. My point is that this can happen to you or anyone else so hope for the best but be prepared for the worst.

Nana Knife.jpg Nana Knife 2.jpg

Wow,

What a first post! Glad you told your side of the story. Keep us posted if anything new develops or at least how your wound is doing and welcome to the board.

Edited by Up2You

Well as it happens, right now you are talking to the guy who got stabbed at Nana.

What did the police say/do when you took them to Cascades to sort things out?

I was surprised and a bit upset that the marketing staff at Nana had the story from Stickman's site erased from Google's cache

What marketing staff?

And even if they had one, how could they erase anything from Google’s puters? If someone tried to spoof a request, Google checks it before acting.

What did Google say when you reported it to them?

Maybe you should send an email to Stickman about it as (I understand it) it should only be possible to remove something from Google cache with his help (including a bot file, noindex file, etc.). As this affects his income stream, he should be motivated to get to the bottom of it.

I'm sure they will do their utmost to sweep this thread from the Google cache as well.

I’d love to know how.

I know where it went wrong and why, and it wasn't just one failure

It never is…

After a little discussion they knew exactly who this LB was… He [manager] said she has problems at home, is highly emotional, always complaining that the customers are fighting with her…

All very interesting, but what did the police say?

Those of you in BKK please stop by Cascade talk with the manager and see if they did.

Maybe working with Stickman is a good idea. As I mentioned before, Nana marketing being able to delete his web pages from Google’s cache is not good for his business, and following up on this tale of woe would certainly spice up his weekly column.

There is an old saying in Asia, “Don’t mess with someone’s rice bowl.” I don’t think many BMs are going to get involved with this (questionable, at best) story. You, the police, and perhaps Stickman should be the ones to follow up on the issue.

Cascade and Nana Plaza management should be doing anything and everything to clean the place up.

Cascades, pretty much every other go-go bar in Thailand, and Nana Plaza don’t think return customers are important – plain and simple.

Waging war on the Internet is not the way to affect change. If your story is true, follow it up with the police.

Without trying to sound like a party-pooper, I would like to add the following 12 general comments to this topic. I base these on 21 years of visiting and working in Thailand.

1. Your personal security and safety is of the utmost importance. Of course, have a good time, but you should aim to return home in no worse shape than you were in when you arrived, except for the dent in your pocketbook. Therefore, always be alert and aware of your surroundings. Becoming intoxicated tends to reduce your awareness. An obviously intoxicated person becomes an easy target for pickpockets, rip-offs, robbery, and/or worse. That is a fact, so if you can control the amount of alcohol you consume when you are bar hopping, you will be in a better position to avoid threats. Alternating between alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks is one approach. I realize that for some getting drunk may be part of the experience but too much booze can numb you and expose you to threats. Remember, your goal should be to have as much fun as possible while protecting yourself from harm.

2. Anytime you allow a total stranger into an intimate situation, be sure you have invested some time in getting to know the person. Size her up to the extent you can to determine if she is safe to be with. Be alert to the possibility that the LB may have a partner who can follow and wait to be let into your room when you shower. Also know that LBs can slip a drug into your drink in your room and knock you out, or kill you if the dosage is too high. Some LBs will coat their nipples with knockout drugs.

3. Read these forums for useful information about particular LBs to avoid. I think there was a brief physical description of this knife wielding LB from Cascades somewhere in this forum, so note this. Note also those LBs who are praised by BMs for their good demeanor and companionship. Freelancers are essentially untraceable and you have little recourse if anything happens.

4. Try to learn to spot the signs of drug intoxication, and avoid LBs who are obviously high on drugs. They are too much of an unpredictable "wild card."

5. Pay attention to your instincts and if your "gut" tells you something is not right, then get away.

6. Be aware that there is an undercurrent of violence in Thai society and this threat of violence is never far below the surface. You are at a disadvantage in any confrontation. Avoid fights because Thais gang up and they may be armed.

7. As a foreigner, you are tolerated at best, and appreciated first and foremost for your spending power.

8. Never forget that you are in a foreign environment where the local's behavior and thinking is different.

9. If you must, quibble over modest amounts of money up to a point only, and know when to back off--it is not a good idea to stand on principle.

10.Whenever a serious crime has been committed against you involving injury to yourself, you should formally report the matter to the Thai police. Not doing so damages your credibility as a victim and allows the perpetrator(s) to continue to threaten others.

11.Read "Private Dancer" by Stephen Leather for some great insights in to Thai-Farang relationships. The book will open your eyes about what you are up against.

12. Insist on hotel/building security safeguards--ask security personnel to retain ID cards and tell them you will ALWAYS accompany your friend to the security desk when she is departing.

Play as much as you like and enjoy what Thailand has to offer. Just protect yourself. That way you can return as often as you like.

Okay, I don't know the politics of the board and what the relationships are or are not with Stickman's site,(I'm sensing there's something) but it's not relevant to what actually happened. As you can tell this was my first post I didn't even know the site existed or I'd have posted here first. I'm not certain where the skepticism comes in with the event as I've outilned it? The stabbing could happen in any city given the circumstance; it just happened to take place in Nana Plaza. Regarding your notes:

I didn't go to the police after the event because honestly I felt they were just going to be the next one to shake me down for cash and I didn't need a problem. I wanted to, but after some research on the web the next day I learned a guy was stabbed in the eye (Dec 09) from a Cascade BF and they didn't even look into that. After weighing the options I felt I had nothing to gain. Look, I'd already been stabbed what's the best that could happen? I could get forced to return for a court date to testify? For what? I could be wrong but from a U.S.A. perspective it's a difficult conversation to have with police and think you're going to emerge without charges yourself for solicitation in a short time room. When I went back to see the manager at Cascade he was generally appreciative that I didn't involve the police. In general my perception is that the authorities assigned to Nana area must be about as corrupt as you can get. It's the only logical derivative on how you can explain the ongoing existence of Nana Plaza for so many years. So right or wrong I didn't file with them.

Next, as you can see if you followed my previous post only the Stabbing at Nana Plaza was erased from Google's cache. All the other posting cache's from Stickman's site on the same day were there. I did some research and reported the issue to Google. Apparently a request using Web Tools was made from a Thai IP (non-related to Stickman's) to have it struck. It is my assumption that it's Nana Plaza marketing staff or hired Internet reputation staff as I was told that 13 of the bars there fall under common ownership/management. The erasure happened within a day of Stickman's posting. Who else but the marketing/PR arm of that organization would have an interest in keeping the story on the down/low? Some tourism authority? Google is now looking into it and will get back to me. I reported the event to Stickman and this is a quote of what he said:

On 2 February 2010, I wrote to Stickman:

>

> You're being censored. (Very interesting).

>

> Stickman,

> I appreciate you posting my cautionary tale and found it very interesting that the next day it was number one on the Google Search for Nana Plaza. Then I suspect someone has an automated bot for Keyword searches on Nana and suddenly it's been pulled down and erased from Google's Cache! Amazing really, check this out. Google search this (you have to be specific because it's been erased) " Stabbed at Nana site:stickmanbangkok.com " then click on the Cached link. gone. . . all of the other article's cache are still there. Hmmm

>

> Your search - cache:ZMwT5ii7kH8J:www.stickmanbangkok.com/ReadersSubmissions2010/reader5736.htm Stabbed at Nana site:stickmanbangkok.com - did not match any documents.

> Stabbings are bad for business. I suspect any other similar article was swept from cache as well. They ought to spend as much time screening the employees and protecting customers as they do with Google's cache.

Stickman responded the next day:

Wow, this is amazing!!! Who on earth would be able to get this deleted.

Well, I thought you did an outstanding job putting that story

together, it was balanced and very reasonably written and you kept

negative emotions like anger out of it.

I put a link to it in the weekly column too - so many people should

have read it and hopefully taken the warning on board!

Cheers,

Stick

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I subsequently thanked Stickman for posting to his weekly and referenced the link here wherein he responded:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It's probably a good thing for the article to get picked up on that

site. Probably most of my readership is not into ladyboys but the

users on that site are so they would benefit more from it. With that

said, I maintain that this could just as easily happen with a woman as

a ladyboy!

Cheers,

Stick

All in from the outside Stickman seemed pretty decent about it.

I'm not into waging war on the Internet, but guys on this site ought to know what the potential for trouble is and what they would/should do in the event it happens to them. Frankly I think it's just a matter of time before you come across a situation. I've been at this game for a long time (about 20 years worth) and this was my first issue. Whenever a tragedy comes your way you'd like for others to learn from it. I think I could have been fatally stabbed that night. It's cause for some deep reflection. The bottom line I've come up with is just to check your pride at the door and hand over the cash. A robbery is a robbery is a robbery. I've learned that if someone takes out a knife they're actually going to use it. Lady boy or no, and you're safest route is just to comply and walk out the door. Having said that, I plan never to be in a short time room without a standoff C2 Taser and it's a shame it's gotten to that. That said I've now got to question is it all really worth it anyway? Time will tell and no doubt I'll be back, but hey if you or one of the readers here are living in BKK I would appreciate it if you would talk with the manager of Cascade and finding out who this LB was and what they actually did since then to make the club safer. That would be a great follow-up post.

Without trying to sound like a party-pooper, I would like to add the following 12 general comments to this topic...

Some good advice in your post for newbies and old hands alike.

Okay, I don't know the politics of the board and what the relationships are or are not with Stickman's site,(I'm sensing there's something). . .

I’m not aware of any relationship with Stickman’s site, but there are good reasons you would do better to deal with him:

• These shenanigans dealt a blow directly to his website, and he should be concerned about that.

• It’s excellent fodder for his weekly column.

• Crikey! He works as a PI in Bangkok!!

I'm not certain where the skepticism comes in with the event as I've outilned it?

*I* think it’s simple – you didn’t go to the police.

Anyone can have a bad time in a bar and decide to wage war on the Internet, but if a crime really does happen, the place to sort it out is at the police station. That’s what they’re there for.

Every week I see cops arresting LBs, but they’ll never arrest the one who allegedly stabbed you, because you didn’t file a report.

I didn't go to the police after the event because honestly I felt they were just going to be the next one to shake me down for cash and I didn't need a problem.

Well, that was a mistake on your part.

I haven’t heard of cops shaking down victims, but as in any 3rd world country, a small donation to the Policemen’s Fund usually does a good job of greasing the wheels of justice.

A couple years ago, there was a rather large theft at one of my GFs minimarts. Although I thought we had pretty good evidence (CCTV), the investigation ground to a halt as the cops found other things to do. A 2k THB donation with the instruction that we wanted him put in jail, got things rolling again. The suspect was in jail that very afternoon, and after a couple days in the monkey house, all misappropriated items were returned, the suspect confessed, and the suspect’s family paid the GF for her trouble (quite a bit over my 2k THB donation). As an oversimplified, general rule, that’s how things work in Thailand.

It is my assumption that it's Nana Plaza marketing staff or hired Internet reputation staff as I was told that 13 of the bars there fall under common ownership/management. . . Who else but the marketing/PR arm of that organization would have an interest in keeping the story on the down/low? Some tourism authority?

NEP doesn’t have a marketing staff or a “hired Internet reputation staff.”

Maybe it was done by some Internet savvy guy who likes LBs and thinks the story is bogus. Much more likely, IMO.

Nana Plaza marketing staff . . . hired Internet reputation staff . . . tourism authority . . . I suspect someone has an automated bot for Keyword searches on Nana . . .

You seem to have fabricated so much that it’s not a stretch to think you’ve fabricated the entire story.

if you or one of the readers here are living in BKK I would appreciate it if you would talk with the manager of Cascade and finding out who this LB was and what they actually did since then to make the club safer. That would be a great follow-up post.

Did you really provide a good description of the girl? And you don’t know her name or number? You’re not giving a casual visitor to the bar much to go on. . .

Hire Stickman. He’ll help you out.

Edited by Trenton42

Why?

If drsnaz gave a name or number, what would you do? Boycott the girl? Hassle the mamasan?

What if the story isn't true? Or there's more to the story than is being told? Would you be okay with causing problems for an innocent girl?

Why?

If drsnaz gave a name or number, what would you do? Boycott the girl? Hassle the mamasan?

What if the story isn't true? Or there's more to the story than is being told? Would you be okay with causing problems for an innocent girl?

Dutch these are things I want to know as well. Just like recommendations on Lb's we can use these as a guide. A name and number can be a red flag for us to steer clear of that one. The alledged victom is bringing down Cascade more than anyone girl by not naming one specifically.

Drsna is supposed to be a 20 year p4play veteran yet he made mistakes of a rookie. He didn't take the time to chat with the LB in the club where he could have looked into her eys, got to know her a bit and her current state of mind. Then he took her without negotiating a price to a place she wanted to go instead of where he wanted to go. Then when he could have given her the 2000 baht and just went straight back to the bar, he threw the money to the ground. I'm sure Trent will correct me if I'm wrong on this, but its an insult to Thais and their King to throw money at them or on the ground. If that wasn't enough to provoke her to use her shank he had to shove her head.

To suggest their marketing people had a search removed sounds pretty farfetched. None of those bars in Nana have websites or do any real promotion that I know of. Its his side of the story, maybe its embellished, maybe its totally true or maybe its Stickman promoting his site with a fabricated tale. Stories he has had in the past about ladyboys have never been favourable, but they do make good read for his readers.

If it is true Drsnaz, I'm sorry for your ordeal, but you should realise it could have been avoided if you had a drink with her in the bar, to see if some chemistry was there between you two, or more importnatly if she had some chemicals in her. You could have also negotiated a price like most of us less seasoned guys do when want to take a LB. You could have also taken her back to your hotel which would likely have security that could have assisted you instead of her taking you where she wanted.

Then you could have handed her 2000 baht instead of throwing it down and shoving her head.

What did the police say/do when you took them to Cascades to sort things out?

What marketing staff?

And even if they had one, how could they erase anything from Google’s puters? If someone tried to spoof a request, Google checks it before acting.

What did Google say when you reported it to them?

Maybe you should send an email to Stickman about it as (I understand it) it should only be possible to remove something from Google cache with his help (including a bot file, noindex file, etc.). As this affects his income stream, he should be motivated to get to the bottom of it.

OK, everyone in the room that trusts the Thai police, please raise their hands..............

I’d love to know how.

It never is…

All very interesting, but what did the police say?

Maybe working with Stickman is a good idea. As I mentioned before, Nana marketing being able to delete his web pages from Google’s cache is not good for his business, and following up on this tale of woe would certainly spice up his weekly column.

There is an old saying in Asia, “Don’t mess with someone’s rice bowl.” I don’t think many BMs are going to get involved with this (questionable, at best) story. You, the police, and perhaps Stickman should be the ones to follow up on the issue.

Cascades, pretty much every other go-go bar in Thailand, and Nana Plaza don’t think return customers are important – plain and simple.

Waging war on the Internet is not the way to affect change. If your story is true, follow it up with the police.

OK, everyone in the room that trusts the Thai police please raise their hands! I dont really understand why everyone doubts the victim in this case. In a situation like this, I would be grateful to have gotten out alive, and in no mood to complicate things with the Thai police. Remember, prostitution is illegal in Thailand. Edited by tom48

I just did a google search for "ladyboy stabbing in nana plaza" and the first two links were to this forum and to Stickmans site. I also did my search from the USA. Maybe this guy is doing his search from inside Thailand, and the Thai search filter is prohibiting the links from appearing, or previously were blocking the links from appearing, or something similar. Honestly, I think this guy messed up, was not paying close attention to what he was doing, and when the LB was in the process of losing control, he reacted the way he did and got stabbed. After the fact he did not handle himself the way an old Thai hand might have done. For this guy to be making this up, he has to have something to gain by doing so, and I just dont see his angle. If it was me, I would be pretty freaked out by everything, and most likely would have made even worse mistakes than he did. I had a lot of fun, and barfined 2 girls out of Cascades last fall, but I dont think I will be going back on my next trip.

Drsnaz,

Welcome to the forum mate.

Indeed....what an entrance, and a most unfortunate tale to tell at that. I hope you are recovering well bud. That sounds a fecking nightmare.

We have absoluately no connection with Stickman forum (or anyone involved on it), so for as long as you stick to the rules on this forum, there will be no censorship by us. The only connection to other forums we have is the "Addicts" family (Pattaya-Addicts.com, Bangkok Addicts, PattayaLadyboys.com websites) where there Bryan/Terry Tibbs own rights to the software and many Moderators share responsibilities throughout the different websites.

Cheers

LULT

Hey guys, I'm not a regular visitor to the site so I didn't have the opportunity to comment earlier. I joined this board so I could post the warning on what happened to me that evening. I'm not a veteran of the Ladyboy scene by any means but have been around the regular bars of Nana for 20+ years without incident. I had heard the cautionary tales of the Ladyboys before and had a few non-troublesome experiences prior to this event. I posted what happened to encourage those who frequent the Ladyboys to be extra careful. The Ladyboys have a reputation for a reason, but more importantly Cascade is not doing what they ought to (at least not during January of 2010)to weed out the trouble makers in advance (of which this ladyboy was known to be one by management).

Problems and bad management like this can make a normally dicey situation even more precarious for the customer. I'll be the first to admit that I made some mistakes and hindsight is 20/20. It was late that night near closing and quite simply I thought to myself I was just being too picky. I had been sitting around having a couple of drinks w a few of the Ladyboys. The night before this incident I had a non-troublesome experience with a Ladyboy from Cascade and it was that girl and a few of her friends that had called over the one that I eventually had BF'd out. When she joined me she was basically all business as time was getting short (near closing). The whole attitude at the time was "you want me or not" type of thing. Both of us knew time was short. I shouldn't have been in that much of a rush but I was and I let my guard down.

She had short (orangeish) color hair almost shoulder length, thin face, small frame and a big dick (by Thai standards). In fact the big dick was one of her claims to fame in the bar and why she was pointed out in the first place. In retrospect however, my encounter turned into a classic hold-up plain and simple. Someone commented about throwing the money to the floor. This wasn't done specifically to provoke her. (Frankly, I wasn't thinking that clear but I was pissed at being a victim.) I wanted to get out of the room plain and simple. It was done just to draw her away from the door she was blocking so I could get out. I also had more money in my wallet and didn't want to be demanded to hand over the entire wallet which could have just as easily happened. You have to realize that what went on here happened pretty unexpectedly similar to the moments just before a car crash where you kind of know what's happening, time slows down but BANG there's the crash nonetheless. The push to her head was to put her off balance to give me more time to get out the door (without being slashed) which all worked. I got out. The problem was that in my panic to exit I made a wrong left turn that once I tried to double back put me into a dead end with rooms to my right and the railing to the staircase on my left. I was now face to face in a dead-end with a knife wielding ladyboy. I'm lucky I didn't die that night. Those moments are still a blur to me; I remember her lunging at me with an overhand knife strike and I responded by snap kicking her to the chest with my right leg and I recall her falling to the floor. I remember putting my hand down and seeing all the blood (I didn't even feel getting stabbed in the leg) and I subsequently got past her. The bloody rag in the pictures came from the Tuk Tuk driver that got me back to my hotel. After the event when I had gone back to the manager of Cascade and told him what happened he immediately knew who it was and said she would be fired etc. (All of this was detailed in my previous posts). I too would like to know if she was in fact fired (as I was told she would be) and I have PM'd a few members of this board whom I heard were living over there and may frequent Cascades to ask the manager about it. To that end if someone is reading this and heading to Cascade, please inquire or talk to some of the other ladyboys about the incident. I really would like to know. In theory at least, her number is moot because she ought not be there anymore as the manager seemed pretty sincere when talking with me. What is of concern is that the management that put this ladyboy on the floor (in the first) place still is (ugh!). I'm a little concerned about Cascade's judgment for not having taken her out at the first sign of trouble. The manager said that she has a history of fighting with the customers. Point is though you can't ever let your guard down; and if you're in a situation like mine just pay the money, check your ego and walk away. I didn't, but wished I had. As a side note, oddly enough the scar after being all stitched up when I look down at it is an "L" shape which never leaves the word "L"adyboy and the events of that night far from my mind. A unique scar tattoo I guess. You know when you have an unfortunate event like this you like to try and pay it forward let people think about what they would do given the same situation and have the benefit of forethought before facing the situation for real itself. Stay safe out there . . .life goes on. . .

Can you post a photo of your scar? Maybe a dated newspaper in the backdrop for us doubters?

just another reminder - the Bangkok Majestic Grande is mere footsteps from Nana Plaza, is a 5 star hotel at 2-3 star prices, and they've never even raised an eyebrow at my choice of guests. There's no reason to use a short time room other than the "I was on business and booked into a hotel along with all of my colleagues" which I believe was your case.